Inquiry from Mrs. Claus

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still recovering from the 555, 2260, and 661. I've also got money in a 372 and 460 that I bought to resell. I'll sell the 2260 when I get the EL48 module programmed and installed. Until then, I have too much tied up in temporary investments. If my dealer agrees to a dealer cost 241, I'll probably give in, lol. I'm waiting on a check to go get a 201, 441, and 661, all for the same customer. I figured that a $3K purchase just before Christmas might help swing the deal:dancing:
Soooooo, what about passing on your dealer cost 241 to other deserving folks :innocent:

Seriously Brad, what free stuff do you get from your dealer? Extra chains? Cases? Anything? If not that is BS. I am sure you have a great relationship with them but if I was spending that type of coin I would want stuff in return. I have read on here multiple times that some dealers only sell a couple 660's a year and you have bought what three 661's already? They would be hurting if your business went away. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, ms241 has my vote!

Seriously Brad, what free stuff do you get from your dealer? Extra chains? Cases? Anything? If not that is BS. I am sure you have a great relationship with them but if I was spending that type of coin I would want stuff in return. I have read on here multiple times that some dealers only sell a couple 660's a year and you have bought what three 661's already? They would be hurting if your business went away. Just sayin.

Oh yeah, ms241 has my vote!
Honestly, I don't get that kind of treatment. A couple of times I've been thrown a bone like a saw they weren't going to rebuild. But I'm never given a free chain or anything like that. Others here get better prices on their saws too.

Honestly, I don't get that kind of treatment. A couple of times I've been thrown a bone like a saw they weren't going to rebuild. But I'm never given a free chain or anything like that. Others here get better prices on their saws too.
Again, not knockin your dealer but that is BS!

That's lame I get a free chain most of the time if I buy a saw.

Latest posts

Back