John deere saws (built by echo)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I use the husky large mount d009 on my 8000 instead of the echo d176 bar.

psi800338ship008.jpg

CopyofJD800PP505365008.jpg

Hello first post. Very nice saws fellas. I recently inherited my fathers 65EV in excellent condition. It seems he bought it just prior to JD getting out of the chainsaw business, and the coil went bad pretty early. The problem is I can't find a coil for it, and neither can my local saw guys. Another problem is I really need this saw, my little 021 is on its way out and I need to cut 10-12 cord this year. Can anyone recomend a source for a coil?
Thanks in advance.

Hahaha i will never sell one either . I know the feeling

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
I bought a JD 55EV back around 1984 and it was a fine saw, until I loaned it to my ex wife's sister's boyfriend. He ran straight gas through it and melted it. DUHHHH!! Then I was a good egg again, and loaned my L77 Husky to my step son, (2) years ago. I'm still trying to get that one back. I will NEVER loan another saw to ANYBODY. Lesson learned.

I could use a piston for a CS-4400 and maybe a cylinder too, aside from that saws not bad shape. I bought and sold a 440 earlier this year, solid runners. I also have a 520 that I really like and a John Deers V40 (351EVL) which I've yet to get into wood. Doesn't seem to be much of an AM for Echo parts

Latest posts

Back