knowledge needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by netree

Sunday morning, I started pi$$ing the back tank. As often as I could.

Suffice it to say after the next saturday the culprit didn't ever do it again.

:blob2: :blob1: :blob4:

Wery nice!

Mange

The Three Bares

Ma tried to wash her garden slacks but couldn't get 'em clean
And so she thought she'd soak 'em in a bucket o' benzine.
It worked all right. She wrung 'em out then wondered what she'd do
With all that bucket load of high explosive residue.
She knew that it was dangerous to scatter it around,
For Grandpa liked to throw his lighted matches on the ground.
Somehow she didn't dare to pour it down the kitchen sink,
And what the heck to do with it, poor Ma jest couldn't think.

Then Nature seemed to give the clue, as down the garden lot
She spied the edifice that graced a solitary spot,
Their Palace of Necessity, the family joy and pride,
Enshrined in morning-glory vine, with graded seats inside;
Jest like that cabin Goldylocks found occupied by three,
But in this case B-E-A-R was spelt B-A-R-E----
A tiny seat for Baby Bare, a medium for Ma,
A full-sized section sacred to the Bare of Grandpapa.

Well, Ma was mighty glad to get that worry off her mind,
And hefting up the bucket so combustibly inclined,
She hurried down the garden to that refuge so discreet,
And dumped the liquid menace safely through the centre seat.

Next morning old Grandpa arose; he made a hearty meal,
And sniffed the air and said: `By Gosh! how full of beans I feel.
Darned if I ain't as fresh as paint; my joy will be complete
With jest a quiet session on the usual morning seat;
To smoke me pipe an' meditate, an' maybe write a pome,
For that's the time when bits o' rhyme gits jiggin' in me dome.'

He sat down on that special seat slicked shiny by his age,
And looking like Walt Whitman, jest a silver-whiskered sage,
He filled his corn-cob to the brim and tapped it snugly down,
And chuckled: `Of a perfect day I reckon this the crown.'
He lit the weed, it soothed his need, it was so soft and sweet:
And then he dropped the lighted match clean through the middle seat.

His little grand-child Rosyleen cried from the kichen door:
`Oh, Ma, come quick; there's sompin wrong; I heared a dreffel roar;
Oh, Ma, I see a sheet of flame; it's rising high and higher...
Oh, Mummy dear, I sadly fear our comfort-cot's caught fire.'

Poor Ma was thrilled with horror at them words o' Rosyleen.
She thought of Grandpa's matches and that bucket of benzine;
So down the garden geared on high, she ran with all her power,
For regular was Grandpa, and she knew it was his hour.
Then graspin' gaspin' Rosyleen she peered into the fire,
A roarin' soarin' furnace now, perchance old Grandpa's pyre....

But as them twain expressed their pain they heard a hearty cheer----
Behold the old rapscallion squattinn' in the duck pond near,
His silver whiskers singed away, a gosh-almighty wreck,
Wi' half a yard o' toilet seat entwined about his neck....

He cried: `Say, folks, oh, did ye hear the big blow-out I made?
It scared me stiff - I hope you-uns was not too much afraid?
But now I best be crawlin' out o' this dog-gasted wet....
For what I aim to figger out is----WHAT THE HECK I ET?'

hanks for all the input.. the electricity is out ,cause i got grandkids an neighbor kids such that love to get on pau paus mower..the shot gun aint out ,for a common thief .. but
to be honest this is my sister and
id give it all to her, if it would guarantee she would get drug free.which of course it wouldnt..
ive got something out there now[i guess havnt checked this morning..] that i hope will do the job..if i could find the dealers .. im talking the satelite distributors that supply all these street sellers . i might just take measures to bust up their party..those men i hate with a passion.. they dont take the stuff.. . they look like very upstanding members of their communities. they just live on the proceeds of others weaknesses or stupidity,and ruin one life after another..
i dont mean to excuse the users ,at all..their still responcible for everything wrong they do.. thanks again tony
ps to those who wonder how i know about the bigger dealers.. my sister told me about them..
funy as h john.. gotta put a little humor on stuff .. goes dn easier that way..

Sorry Tony, but you're wrong.

The problem starts with the end-user. Get them off the stuff, and rest of the pyramid falls.

Addicts are such before they ever take a drug.

Originally posted by netree
You have got to be kidding...?

Unfortunately, no
I had a wisdom tooth cut out yeaterday. If I feel better, I will search for the article(s) for you.
We seem to usually be on the same page as far as firearms, self defense and property protection, Netree, I have been noticing an alarming leftward swing/trend to those topics lately here in Ohio.
-Ralph

This is not a matter I can advise in at all, but still has to agree with Netree here.
Hope you work it out.
If it was my brother, sister, freind, or anyone else for that matter, I would treat them the same, It's tuff but realety oten is tuff.

Wish I had something really good for you.

Mange

Some of the other members/users may not like this idea but, Tony can you take her to rehab? If it were an acquaintance or stranger I'd say use the rocksalt or whatever but you must help close friends and family. Good luck with whatever you decide.

i agree and disagree..sound like a tony marks post huh:) .. u are rite . the user is the problem. but ,how many of us havnt
done unwise things in their life..with crack,i understand a couple o uses and u can be addicted..
people being human ,go out on the town an let their hair dn once an a while..
u drink a mixed drink,or beer.. u are not neccessarily an addict ..i have all my life..
i also tried pot ,in an effort to find somethin that would help with my arthritus. no big thing i just dont like it. .
but u ty crack a couple of times and its my understanding that for some,thats all it takes to be an addict.. of course i assume progressive use is when u get hooked ,to the point,, u would steal from u brother..so in my opinion thee real hard drugs are a different thing altogather...so the person who likes to drink socially ,thinks they can try crack and thinks addiction is not a danger. thats why i hate it and those who use it to make a living. i respect your opinion ,but on this one we ll just have to disaggree. respectfully..tony
ps lucky your post has merit as to getting her to detox..im talkin with her husband about that now.. i do know i,,here,, that takes a court order.
i also know u can get her clean nd unless she has completely committed to stayin clean ,it no use.. her contact here in this area was a person she met at a drugs addicts ,help meeting..
i do believe in 12 step programs tho..
sorry post ,so long.. ..

Like I said before.  Videotape some theft and confront her with the tape.  Giver her a choice on how she wants to handle it.  If she doesn't want to do it "in house" then let the authorities get the court order for treatment.

Glen

Is that possible, that could be a way.
I thought it would mean jail, and that is as far as I know not the place for rehab.

Gas thieves

If you ever saw the show mythbusters on tv you'll know that sugar is not all that harmful to a cars motor . although if you know about bleach is a heavy corosive ill bet some in the gas can mixed with a good helping of grinder fileingswould give there motor a case of internal combustion cancer... may want to check it out as i've never mixed gas with clorox before but on a similar note a friend was an amateur radio hobbyest and kept having his coax cable cut at night and got tired of it , he told me he put the new cable out the peak of his house and ran a dummy cable out where the other lower one was and hookit up to his stove whip 220 v at night well to make a long story short the dummy wire was cut off on top flush and taped up good so it wouldent short . one night he heard someone fall off his back slanted roof and the next day found a pair of cutting pliers with a very big burn mark in the cutting jaws, i'll but the guy holding them got a shocking surprise.:eek: :eek: :eek:

lmao... as to the clorox an gas.. if anybody tries that ,,be sure an rig a dry run,, so u can watch from a distance ,as the clorox and gas mix..clorox mixed with somethings can get ugly,fast.. dont know about gas tho..ive had my mix out for a while no takers yet..
the good news is my sister is clean and in the fight of her life to stay that way.. she may get knocked dn again but if she just keeps getting back up.. she eventually will win...nobody said it would be easy..but if u win the addiction battle,, each day clean,, puts u a little closer to winning the battle of controlling it..she will always be addicted,,but my older sister is 11 yrs clean in her alcoholism.. so it can be done..sorry for going on..tony..

it occurred to me that i may not have thanked everyone who made suggestions ,video camera,and such..
a lotto good ideas and i appreciate
all the input..as yall can tell,, my main concern is my sister .. thanks again for all input..

can you say BIG DOG!!!!! chain to the truck or what ever there getting the gas from....out here where i live no rock salt OO buck in my double barrel and 6 in the auto loader...everyone on the road knows what everyone else is packin"...kind of an understandin"....get it!!!!!!

yep 75 ,ive made sure to get the wd out in this mobile home pk.. i do pack ..im friendly as hell but have little time for a thief..i use to raise pit bulls ,an thats the last thing,, u want on u,, is an 70 lb man eating pit bull..but i aint gonna have him kill no youngun out there.. mabe a good german shepherd or something mite be a good idea..they tend to be slash fighters..so some kid could get loose if the dog caught him .. ive thot about it..
its just that my preference ,and the dog i most admire is the real bulldog..infinit gameness,,no quit in a really good one..
most people have never seen that kind of tenasious, courage..all the world admires a gladiator..the real deal holifield ,being as close to it in human form,ive seen..excewpt mabe marvin haigler when he fought john the beast mugaby. or holms an norton ,when holmes won the championship..i dont like him but he sho got my respect that nite..
oh well i did it again.. sorry.
heck i did pretty good my self today,an hot redhead ready for an hot night.. and almost insistent.. but married..
i told her to work her problems out withim or send him back to texas..
then we can talk..now that took control and a form of gameness.
u dont know how much i wanted to take her up on it..

Originally posted by tony marks
... which they can trade to a dealer for a couple of dime rocks..

I knew it, Tony can write true English you go boy.
Why would you screw with a druggie. You don't think they will come back for you next time. Seems pretty simples here's, Loxs izs all Downzs.

Lets face your not dealing with the average bear here. They have nothing to loose and more to gain. I would get some form of locking system. Maybe some chainlink fence welded in, then locked. I hate to tell you Tony but they are preying on you because your an easy target.

This is not the first time we have listened to these problems here on this board. Live where I live and you'll learn not leave anything out. All you guys want to do is screw with the guy, but in the end he holds the key. Shoot'em, oil this, sugar. I would love to see some of you guys when the crackey shows with a buzz on in the middle of the night with a baseball bat. This guy could careless about life right now. Most of you would fold and be scared to all hell, run and call 911.

Let's here from the NYsawboss, KFtree, and some others that are in the real crack area's, Keep your head down low and keep walking.

Last edited:
Just think, Mark; after another few years typing replies here on AS, you'll probably be writing the English language as well as Tony.

try some antifreeze and gas half and half mix that should cure her .so i heard ,the color they will think is mix.

Dumb me

I mix my fuel,one gal. at a time.A real handy can,is an empty antifreeze container.One day,I was adding some coolant,to an old tractor,and it smelled like gasoline .At that point,I suddenly realized why my weed wacker had quite running,duh.:eek:

i know thats the case, up there mark or in any large city,etc..where i live the country boys still rule ... hard to gettum riled .. but the wrong sort,, has been known to disappear or even have an accident,,if they mess with enuff parents kids..in there inviroment im at their mercy.. not so in mine.. so i dont go there.. my sister has tho ,an it scares me a good bit.. by the way i made the mistake of running with the,, [do anything u can imagine boys] at one time. when i lived in charlotte.. really had me worried .. i managed to exstricate myself from any association withum .. but rejection is a hard pill to swallow even for that kind..
it was the only time i ever was guilty of putting my family in peril due to my dumbness.i spent the whole time knowing that if it came to it.. i had to killum all or get killed..that was not a good time for me..

Back