lets see them motorcycles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I missed the last 2 years but I want to start going again this year. My kid used to like it when he was little but has grown out of it. Now I can ride up this year.

Vintage days is Jul 9-12, they switched back to where Vintage days is before superbike. Last year superbike weekend was first and the attendance was atrocious, looked like a ghost town to previous years.

I just finished adapting some Harley handlebars to my Kawi. I think it turned out pretty cool.

4574631305_61d5103ba5_b.jpg

My 03 Ultra

Here she sits,just 100 miles after being repaired from a major crash.(pic taken in august 09)
some nut put a new set of tires and wheels on his K5 blazer and must of forgot to tighten them up.
Guess what ??? one came off at an intersection and crossed directly in front of me.I nailed a 31/10.50 dead center ,my speedo broke showing 52 mph.

If everything works out I plan to ride it to colorado and then into texas in mid june,, its about a ten day road trip that i've been planning since sept 09

Here she sits,just 100 miles after being repaired from a major crash.(pic taken in august 09)
some nut put a new set of tires and wheels on his K5 blazer and must of forgot to tighten them up.
Guess what ??? one came off at an intersection and crossed directly in front of me.I nailed a 31/10.50 dead center ,my speedo broke showing 52 mph.

If everything works out I plan to ride it to colorado and then into texas in mid june,, its about a ten day road trip that i've been planning since sept 09
Glad to see you are ok. Never fun wrecking a bike, Gotta stop talkin about it. I'm fixin to get on mine to go to work. Might scare myself out of it.lol

What works best to get Pa. license plate stickers off a set of forks? They got some sticky goo on em.

very cool! What is it and where the heck is the exhaust pipe?

that would look sharp chopped off right behind the driver's seat

04-07 CBR1000RR's came with an under tail exhaust like a ducati.

It looks plenty sharp as is :) I wouldn't want to make some sort of streetfighter creation out of it.

As much as a slit magnet it is Its all I talk about so it ends up turning em off :laugh:

I wanna do the bike anyways if I can figure out how.:heart:

This is an old suzuki 750 water buffaloe i had long ago.

attachment.php

My current rider which i posted early in the thread, It now has 41,000 miles on it. Kawasaki nomad. 2005 model

attachment.php

A 84 aspencade i bought cheap about two years ago. I need to sell it but hate too.

attachment.php

Groovy Suzuki and helmet man :laugh:

I've got one of those helmets too.

Saw a decent Goldwing for sale last weekend priced pretty good when out riding. Very tempting, I might get one just to see how the wife likes it.

Here's my '84 shovel flhs. 4 speed/belt drive. Took it down to the frame last winter and custom mounted the bags. Funny thing about 84 Harley's, they used whatever parts they had in the factory at the time, since it was a transition year. Since this pic, I put black wires on it, seat reupholstered and Fatboy nightster rims (interesting to mount those in an '84 frame!)

Here's the Mrs. ride. It's a 2002 883R sporty with stock screamin eagle intake and exhaust. The 'r' series also has the hot cam in it. I drive mine because it's old and slow. If I ride hers I can't keep it under 90.

**only has 3100 miles on it

Latest posts

Back