Look What THALL Gave Me!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Down here its been pouring rain. If it were snow falling it would be over the house. Come on spring I say, my old bones(hip)can't take all this indoor weather,hehe

isnt that the truth...hasnt stopped raining here in about a week

No kidding, rain out the wazoooooooooo. Beats snow I guess buy man, we've got a ton of rain tonite..

yea i wouldnt mind some snow....55 degree and rainy...there is no chance in snow...it eased up and almost quit and now its raining again...oh well what ya do?

I like the old bar on the 011. Cool. My 009 is a scrappy little pup with a 12" bar. I have thus far been able to resist AOD's persistent offers of large amounts of money to part with it.......:greenchainsaw:

yea i wouldnt mind some snow....55 degree and rainy...there is no chance in snow...it eased up and almost quit and now its raining again...oh well what ya do?

Build an ark! I see animals line'n up

I think Knoxville doesn't get snow any more the last snow that amounted to anything was in 93. I kinda miss it. :cry:

all kidding aside.

Tom gave me 2 saws, a 009 with a broken handle and cracked case but had good internals and a 011AV with a nice case but had a "bad fuel" day. (no oil)

Put best parts of the 2 together, plus gaskets, seals, and one AV mount and ended up with this! Runs perfect!

It's a nice addition to the collection. Due to it's small size, the wife called it a Barbie Doll saw; I offered to paint it pink for her and even she was offended by that!

Thanks Tom!

Hell Joe them ole saws tant nothing. Now them cookies ya wifey makes me, now they are worth talking about, yummmmmmmmmmmmy. Long as she keeps baking me goodies you will always get a few freebie goodies at the shop, I feel I'm getting the better end of the deal.

Oh note, tell your wife I may have to sue her. Seems them cookies have put alittle weight on my mass of luv muscle. I stepped on the scale the other day and went what the hell, that can't be right. I was eating a cookie at the time,LOLOLOLOL

mr. hall you put on that poker face and act like a weathered veteran salesman, out for a buck at all costs. but deep down (under the hair goo) i think you are a decent generous guy. drysump did a good job frankensawing those old girls together and the two of you both deserve a lot of credit!

heres to you both!:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Build an ark! I see animals line'n up

I think Knoxville doesn't get snow any more the last snow that amounted to anything was in 93. I kinda miss it. :cry:

haha..will you come help? we just dont get alot of snow either...and when we do its gone the next day.id like to see some myself:clap:

mr. hall you put on that poker face and act like a weathered veteran salesman, out for a buck at all costs. but deep down (under the hair goo) i think you are a decent generous guy. drysump did a good job frankensawing those old girls together and the two of you both deserve a lot of credit!

Joe comes by quite often buying parts and such. He's a hobbiest and likes tinkering with old saws. I do save him some. Hoss gets the same deal. They both buy alot of stuff so I don't mind saving them some freebies.

I do admit the pretty freebies, those without a blemish, go home with me, I'm really a bast-ard and a hog,LOL

Thanks for the compliments Volks-man! Actually, I have a Stihl that I do call Frankensaw but it's not the 011. It's a TS400 Quickcut. That saw has parts from either 4 or 5 donors! Story on this one is I got a very tired stripped carcass from a buddy and brought it to Tom's shop for "show and tell". After we both got done laughing at it, (it was in hideous shape) we realized it's crankshaft was OK. With lots of parts from Tom's parts saws, some new parts, it got brought back to life. :)

I really enjoy basket cases, even though I sometimes I end up spending more money on them than they are worth. Gives me an opportunity to bond with them.

Wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, he bought two chains for it, for real,LOL

Tommie,

Yep, give 'em the saw and sell them the chains. I remember ole King Camp Gillette telling me about learning everything he knew about marketing from Ole Tommie Intha Hall.

You are the CHAMP of marketing,

Joat

Down here its been pouring rain. If it were snow falling it would be over the house. Come on spring I say, my old bones(hip)can't take all this indoor weather,hehe

Tommie,

Is that because of that wrestling match at Peniel?

Joat

Latest posts

Back