Mahle vs Meteor - MS440/460 Hybrid Comparison Results

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still say Brad and I can meet in KY with his OEM MS460 VS my AM MS460.

32" full comp off the roll RSC in 28" square hardwood.

Sounds like fun, win lose or draw.

I still say Brad and I can meet in KY with his OEM MS460 VS my AM MS460.

32" full comp off the roll RSC in 28" square hardwood.

Sounds like fun, win lose or draw.

I'm stirring nothing either.......just for a good time by any and all interested parties.

no one cares what you say, you flake. flaking out on the ohio gtg, not cool bro.:msp_angry::msp_angry:

You must really be mad, young. Otherwise I can't see a reason for having a picture of Randy sans pants as your avatar. Just sayin'

Dennis, there's been more than enough pot stirring in this thread. It doesn't need your help. Keep it up and I'll send ya back to banned camp.

I'm all over that. Should give you plenty of time to prepare:msp_scared::jester:

Brad, the bus should be along shortly.:msp_wink:

Would it be in any builders best interest to find out why an AM jug, ported the same as OEM -- doesn't show the same performance? Is it something simple but overlooked? Is it something difficult, and not overcomable?

That's what I see coming from a lot of builders, and not just ones from here.

It boils down to construction, observation, adaptation, better end-product.

Oh, and I'll muddy the water even more. . . My personal observations show that longer port durations help at elevations greater than 0-1,000 feet above sea level. More air/fuel perhaps in a given rotation, needed in an atmosphere with less oxygen? Perhaps. :popcorn:

I see a lot of you sea level fellas blanket statement on saw numbers, and y'all are usually under 1,000 feet.

Muddy, muddy, stir, stir. :msp_biggrin:

Latest posts

Back