Maine GTG In Early Fall

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, at this point, I'm working Saturday so it looks like I won't make it. There is a slim possibility I'll have it off...... so I'm still trying.

In case i DO make...... will anyone be bringing any basic tools for tuning? I'm hoping someone better with carbs than I may be willing to play with my 346 a little ??

If I don't make it, I'm looking forward to plenty of pictures ! :)

If you need any tuning taken care of, no problem.

kinda sucks...I was just at the fryburge fair last week watching the woodsman show on monday. My father in law was competing in the masters. spent the whole weekend there. Either way have a great time.

OK so Moss do we have even a vague idea of numbers?? Just trying to get a handle on the number of lobsters I should bring?? I don't want to bring more than needed as they don't survive well after a certain point. SOOOO!! Everyone pipe up with the number of lobsters you can eat and post the same...don't be shy...my treat..fresh off the boat!! I want real numbers here so please be specific...I want bugs for all that are interested!! At the same time I don't want anyone to go without !! Speak up!! Or go hungry...bow.bow.bow!!

Well, at this point, I'm working Saturday so it looks like I won't make it. There is a slim possibility I'll have it off...... so I'm still trying.

In case i DO make...... will anyone be bringing any basic tools for tuning? I'm hoping someone better with carbs than I may be willing to play with my 346 a little ??

If I don't make it, I'm looking forward to plenty of pictures ! :)

I can bring screwdrivers. I don't have a tach, but someone else might.

My wife and I are staying in Kennebunkport but I'm open to suggestions too!
Last time up that way we stayed on Bailey Island northeast of Freeport.

With all the factory outlet stores in Freeport, where is the Jonsered Factory outlet at?

i come bearing solutions

i will bring a grill. i will bring side dish.

i will bring an apetite if you bring two lobsters (cantdog, youre the man!)

i will bring horseshoes for after sawing activities.

i will bring some pine 8x8 cants.

i will bring some lumberjack paraphenalia.

i will leave my pregnant hormonal wife home!

i will bring a grill. i will bring side dish.

i will bring an apetite if you bring two lobsters (cantdog, youre the man!)

i will bring horseshoes for after sawing activities.

i will bring some pine 8x8 cants.

i will bring some lumberjack paraphenalia.

i will leave my pregnant hormonal wife home!

Exxcellent!! you are counted!!

Hi,

I'll be there...

I'll bring like 2 trays of potatoes w. garlic, rosemary and olive oil for roasting...moss--can I still use your oven?

I'm in for a lobstah!!

OK so Moss do we have even a vague idea of numbers?? Just trying to get a handle on the number of lobsters I should bring?? I don't want to bring more than needed as they don't survive well after a certain point. SOOOO!! Everyone pipe up with the number of lobsters you can eat and post the same...don't be shy...my treat..fresh off the boat!! I want real numbers here so please be specific...I want bugs for all that are interested!! At the same time I don't want anyone to go without !! Speak up!! Or go hungry...bow.bow.bow!!

That is very generous of you Robin! I am positive my old man will want one, but I don't really like eating bugs. :) I can bring a camp stove if needed but won't have room for a grill. I will bring some hot dogs, buns and ketchup.

Cantdog, we will have to chat sometime this week to finalize our travel plans. :cheers:

1. Woodchuck'r & Brother
2. Somesawguy & Wife (possibly brother)
3. 371groundie
4. PB and PB senior.

That is very generous of you Robin! I am positive my old man will want one, but I don't really like eating bugs. :) I can bring a camp stove if needed but won't have room for a grill. I will bring some hot dogs, buns and ketchup.

Cantdog, we will have to chat sometime this week to finalize our travel plans. :cheers:

1. Woodchuck'r & Brother
2. Somesawguy & Wife (possibly brother)
3. 371groundie
4. PB and PB senior.

10-4... PB got that count! Yes....I will be in touch perhaps tomorrow...been pretty busy the last week! Red saw are shining and ready!! Looks like 10 right now or so....very looking forward to meeting PB sr...probably about my age!!!LOL!!!

Latest posts

Back