MS441 or 385xp?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man fella's! If we all lived closer we could have some good time's! Drink Cider, sip whiskey! Leaded, unleade Ill drink it. Used to be said me on the whiskey I hit the point of no return. I became godzilla, and the tasmanian devil, shorter version= Normzilla fur used to fly till the sun came up. Hum kinda like a werewolf.:jester:

I can relate Andy, happened to me with tequilla. But do love margaritas, but all I can do with it.

That's what poisoning will do, I have a hard time getting down most hard alcohol because of that, I guess tequila and vodka is about all I can get down. Beer however is my thing, IPA's APA's are my favorite right now, Porters are up there, and Belgium beers are always a treat.

I can relate Andy, happened to me with tequilla. But do love margaritas, but all I can do with it.

New Years Eve 1990. Going through divorce. Fistacuffs with a rather large fellow who was very fond of his girlfriend. 1.5 liters of Cuervo Gold. My buddy, a rough-neck from Texas. Listening to George Strait, Waylon, Willy and the boys. Large glasses - no ice = New Years where to blink hurt. To this day, even a wiff of Tequila makes me gag. Whew. No double whew!

Sweet Jesus! Oh the memories. I remeber coming back from a coast party, and turning on a very rural road in Cazadero, where I used to live. It was 3-4am there was street lights here, and there I remeber em hurting my eyes, and thinking WTF? Are street lights doing here. Last thing I remeber I woke up at home 3pm. My pistol was empty, and no more street lights.:clap:

Sweet Jesus! Oh the memories. I remeber coming back from a coast party, and turning on a very rural road in Cazadero, where I used to live. It was 3-4am there was street lights here, and there I remeber em hurting my eyes, and thinking WTF? Are street lights doing here. Last thing I remeber I woke up at home 3pm. My pistol was empty, and no more street lights.:clap:

Dude. LMAO and the wife is staring at me like I'm nuts. :laugh:

dude, you did great, didn't spill a drop in Linda's Honda.

Speaking of cars. . . back in the day, had just broke up with my high school girlfriend. The boys loaded up the van with Old English 800. All I remember was a faint image of something like a firehose hitting the front window and the dash of the van. Next stop was the 25cent car wash. This time the water hose was aimed at me. The water was cold and I remember my buddy laughing as he hosed both me and the van while saying "It's cool is a loaner" over and over.

New Years Eve 1990. Going through divorce. Fistacuffs with a rather large fellow who was very fond of his girlfriend. 1.5 liters of Cuervo Gold. My buddy, a rough-neck from Texas. Listening to George Strait, Waylon, Willy and the boys. Large glasses - no ice = New Years where to blink hurt. To this day, even a wiff of Tequila makes me gag. Whew. No double whew!

Speaking of cars. . . back in the day, had just broke up with my high school girlfriend. The boys loaded up the van with Old English 800. All I remember was a faint image of something like a firehose hitting the front window and the dash of the van. Next stop was the 25cent car wash. This time the water hose was aimed at me. The water was cold and I remember my buddy laughing as he hosed both me and the van while saying "It's cool is a loaner" over and over.

think I'm startin to see a pattern :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:
anyway, next break-up, come drinkin with us!

Latest posts

Back