Muffler mod a US thing ? Bien s?re que non !

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F1 in a forest

F1 is nothing compared to NASCAR.

NASCAR tracks are equipped with halter tops.

Nah na nah nah na nah.

The french didnt invent anything as far as im am concerned .J/K .
can you take a hour long taxi ride from one border to the other.:cheers:

It looks like a very beautiful country. I would be proud .And it would
take a big pair to run that saw.

Its a huge SPA (Race Track used for F1)

The formula 1 race track in the city of Spa is a splendid race track, and Michael Schumacher called it one the most technical race tracks in the world !!

I am no fan at all of Formula 1 so I never went to see it, although it is only 35 miles away from me, BUT it is also used as the starting place for the yearly belgian mountainbike GP for the world championship ; so I am there at least once a year !:)

Bigjake is right about one thing : the ardennes (southern part of belgium) is a beautiful area with lots of pine forests ! Too bad the dutchmen seem determined to invade the place for holidays.

Last edited:
The circuit is unbelievable and breathtaking!!

Bigjake is right about one thing : the ardennes (southern part of belgium) is a beautiful area with lots of pine forests ! Too bad the dutchmen seem determined to invade the place for holidays.

It´s strange but true, The Dutch like to be there on holiday, and many got a second house over there. Quiet and peacefull. In Holland to much stressed out people, noise everywhere and houses very expesive. But what do you want 16 million people in a very small country. BUT I LOVE IT OVER HERE!!!

And did i mention Dutch women.......:jawdrop:

F1 is nothing compared to NASCAR.

NASCAR tracks are equipped with halter tops.

Nah na nah nah na nah.

LOL lets put a F1 car on the track with those NASCAR cars The F1 car would lap them all on the 1st lap!

Other way around how would a NASCAR car cope with turning corners in both directions :monkey:

But then again my theory on race cars is

REAL RACE CARS HAVE DOORS!:cheers:

But lets see any of those suckers do a WRC rally:)

The formula 1 race track in the city of Spa is a splendid race track, and Michael Schumacher called it one the most technical race tracks in the world !!

I am no fan at all of Formula 1 so I never went to see it, although it is only 35 miles away from me, BUT it is also used as the starting place for the yearly belgian mountainbike GP for the world championship ; so I am there at least once a year !:)

The circuit is unbelievable and breathtaking!!

Eau Rouge is probably the finest sequence of corners in the world...

Nurburgring. My car club, like many others, have already spray painted their names on it... let's have a GaryGoo one for the next person to take a trip there!
Who will probably be me once the frost is gone...

In Holland to much stressed out people, noise everywhere and houses very expesive.

UK and US tourists to blame for the prices, just to smoke a bit of green without worrying about being arrested... you sort of have a captive market there! :D

I thought Belgians were French?

Ouch! Just like saying Kiwis are Australian!
Ouch, that is a good one
damn.. must be a mess in the "middle part". I bet they munch tulips instead of garlic:greenchainsaw:

Hmmm... The entire county is the size of a postage stamp. How can you have a middle?

Now watch it Mr Lakeside....grrrr. I happen to live at the language border of the two regions and master both of the languages. We do not munch vegetables of any kind besides 'hop', a gift from the Almighty to produce the finest beers in the world...:check:
So do you say "tronçonneuse" or "kettinzaag?";)
You have Rednecks over there too:jawdrop: whooda thunk it!
Are they called "ploucs?"
Eau Rouge is probably the finest sequence of corners in the world...
That is a pretty race track. But how do they run funny cars with all them curves????Ain't there enuff space fer a quarter mile straight track?:biggrinbounce2:

I have always wanted to spend a year in Europe, and Belgium looks like a beautiful country, populated by relatively sane people. I bet they're not as haughty as the French.......:laugh:

I see no method of "suck-back" prevention on that one. :biggrinbounce2:

If you run it at night, be some flames.

That saw can't be French from the forties............. no white flag waving over it!

Good one! France and chainsaws do not readily associate in my mind....
More like France and smelly hairy girls with bad attitudes...........:laugh:
Germany and superior machinery......:rockn:

America and "Weißer reaktionärer Hinterwäldler," as well as "ploucs" who buy "Power Horse" saws to sell themselves down the Yeller River....

Last edited:

LOL lets put a F1 car on the track with those NASCAR cars The F1 car would lap them all on the 1st lap!

Other way around how would a NASCAR car cope with turning corners in both directions :monkey:

But then again my theory on race cars is

REAL RACE CARS HAVE DOORS!:cheers:

But lets see any of those suckers do a WRC rally:)

No way! Someone would certainly "rub" them a little, and would be all over for the F1 car :)

No way! Someone would certainly "rub" them a little, and would be all over for the F1 car :)

LOL you would get a shock is you saw the performance diff between the 2!
unlimit the F1 car and you woulnt belive the diff!
they were getting 1300HP out of a 1500cc car 20 years ago!

These are correct in both languages !!! :cheers:

I have tried to find out what redneck language that is, but haven't figured it out yet...:laugh:

Supposedly, "plouc" is French for "idiot."

ON my translator I typed in redneck for French, and it gave me "plouc." I typed in plouc on the french side, and it gave me "idiot" in English. Apparently the civilized (read, hairy, smelly women, eating cheese redolent of feet) French think we American rednecks are idiots......

The "Yo soy no" part is Spanish for "I am not a..."

The Germans are so literal and concrete. I think this stuff is hilarious, but then I get daily email updates from "Engrish Funny...."

Roland, what words would you use to translate "redneck?"

Last edited:
Back