Need new saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool I'm doin a 632 for my 67 chevelle engine is almost done,Profiler heads and 2 stage nx fogger.Hopefully compete in a radial class.But man those fox body chassis seem to really work good in heads up stuff.Ever go to milan the first friday of the month?Man they have some wicked ass stangs show up form detroit (i have been told)with turbos/prochargers.Big cubic inches and nitrous wont no way compete with that kind of power.Good luck w/your project and sorry about all non-chainsaw talk for a minute.-Kory

Yeah Milan can get nuts on those friday nite heads up deals. I live about 20-30 minutes from the track. Good luck with you Chevelle, I'm a Chevy guy at heart.

Well I went and looked at saws again, this dealer had the 441 and the 361. That 441 is a big fat saw!, and I'm no wimp at 5'10 200 lbs. I will be for sure picking the 361 in a few weeks, got a price of $599.00 with the 20 in bar. If I start cutting big stuff, I'll pick up the 441 later, but its too much for now. Once its broke in real well, I'll start with a few mods to wake it up a little.

Yeah Milan can get nuts on those friday nite heads up deals. I live about 20-30 minutes from the track. Good luck with you Chevelle, I'm a Chevy guy at heart.

Heads up Guys,
A new track is in the works for being built in Oscoda.
they got approval from the Base and now waiting to see what zoning is going to do.

Well I went and looked at saws again, this dealer had the 441 and the 361. That 441 is a big fat saw!, and I'm no wimp at 5'10 200 lbs. I will be for sure picking the 361 in a few weeks, got a price of $599.00 with the 20 in bar. If I start cutting big stuff, I'll pick up the 441 later, but its too much for now. Once its broke in real well, I'll start with a few mods to wake it up a little.

I came to the same conclusion, I didn't even like how the Mid-Range saws felt. I picked up my 361 today, can't wait to use it.

Latest posts

Back