New 395 XP has Front Tensioner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Cut this guy started the saw left it on fast run with chain brake on while he answered his cell phone.....The guy hung up when the saw started smoking...LOL

Last edited:
Join the 21st century!

uh oh... I hear the stampede of husky lovers getting ready to tell why the front tensioner is sooo good. ;)

I don't think anyone survived Stihl's stampede to tell us why air filtration is a stupid, useless and horrible idea....

Cut this guy started the saw left it on fast run with chain brake on while he answered his cell phone.....The guy hung up when the saw started smoking...LOL

1st they drive on the cellie, now running saws on the cellie. :cheers:

If the inbd or outbrd have same mass rotating around same axis what would be the differance.

The point is that the rotating mass of the chain is closer to the lengthwise centre off mass, with an outboard clutch/inboard sprocket.

Not a really big deal, but it is there, and notisable......:greenchainsaw:

Personally, I don't care enough to skip the 361 with 8-pin as my main limbing saw, I think.

The smaller ones is mostly for fun, and smaller trees, where such details is more notisable.

Last edited:
Back