New Climbing Saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PineFever

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well I needed a new climbing saw, so I bit the bullet and bought one.
I would have liked to had the MS200T but didn't want to shell out 6 bills.
I wanted to conserve a little dough for the MS660 that's coming next.
I'm hooked on milling too!
A couple of friends who also climb own the 360T and let me try theirs, both of the saws are fully broken in, and one had modded the muffler. They harped about the warranty and that they have been nothing but good saws so I went for it. The Fed Ex man brought it this morning and I spent the day running several tanks of break in fuel and adjusting for my altitude (7250').
I'm impressed by the gain in power after 5 tanks. I'm looking forward to taking it in the trees tomorrow for a couple of oak removals.
attachment.php

attachment.php

:cheers::cheers:

I have a few echo products.. Overall I've been very pleased with them.. Start easy with little maintenance.. However I think they lack the power of some other saws.. My CS-370 woke up very nice with a muff mod and removing the limiter caps..

Saw looks nice. I considered buying one of these but really wanted a MS-200T.. I held out until I found one at a decent price used.

If power was ALWAYS the only thing that mattered then there would be no need for nothing other than an 880, 3120 or any other 100cc plus saw. Budget, reliability, ergonomics, desirability, actual task at hand, and a host of other factors will always allow the "weaker" players in the game. REJ2

Back