New Dolmar 60cc strato saw, PS 6100

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couldn't find my carb adjusting screwdriver-I think pele has it in his tackle box up in Canada!

We'll put em both to the test at Denny's in a couple weekends!

Amazingly easy to start-even without decomp!

Did you weigh it?
:msp_wink:
Then kick Pele's butt with it...???

Large Picture Slide Show

<iframe src="http://photos.fastcutting.com/Slideshow.aspx?gallery=4279140&mt=Photo" height="430" width="530" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Last edited:
Very simple and straightforward design. Add in the fact that they will sell in the $525-$550 range-I think they have hit a homerun with this saw!:clap:

At that price if it performs in the ball park of a MS 362 I'd say people in the market for a 60cc would be silly to overlook it. I've got a 60cc void in my line up and I like the price range and never had issues with Dolmar equipment. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run one in the future.

At that price if it performs in the ball park of a MS 362 I'd say people in the market for a 60cc would be silly to overlook it. I've got a 60cc void in my line up and I like the price range and never had issues with Dolmar equipment. Hopefully I'll get a chance to run one in the future.

There's also the redmax gz7000. They invented stratocharging.

Does this saw have a compression release? It may need one if it has 200psi compression.
And, does the plastic piece with the name Dolmar do anything but add weight and provide a place to advertise?

Does this one get a 300 hour epa rating with a hollow muffler? Some of their offerings get a 125 rating with a catalyst.

Ths PS6400C with a CAT is the closest model to the New PS6100SAS With No Cat Does have a 300 hour EPA rating if that Number is that important to you..

Scott

Back