New ECHO (And Shindaiwa) Chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my 70 years of life i have ran about every brand of saw there is,some are fast some are slow and some are total junk... I have ran and owned several echos they are not the fastest saw out there, but they start the best and last the longest. i don't bash any brand, you get what you pay for [most times ] IF ECHO saws were junk, why do they have a 5 year warranty and most others only 1 & 2 ????? The brand bashers never answer that question........

My 1969 Echo CS-60S the 2nd model Echo made. I have never seen an older one here in the states of any Echo model. I have another '69 a '70 and 2 1971's. My buddy in japan has a few 1966's. This is my everyday saw i have used all summer to cut firewood for all my neighbors because their saws "won't run". Its all for fun for me i don't even burn wood anymore...Bob

In my 70 years of life i have ran about every brand of saw there is,some are fast some are slow and some are total junk... I have ran and owned several echos they are not the fastest saw out there, but they start the best and last the longest. i don't bash any brand, you get what you pay for [most times ] IF ECHO saws were junk, why do they have a 5 year warranty and most others only 1 & 2 ????? The brand bashers never answer that question........

yep on the warranty

And I spy....

....a SOOPERSPLITTR! in the case in that pic of the husky and echo side by side, laying down on the ground.

Exactly my current firewood rig (brands anyway), one husky 137, echo 600p, and the fiskars.

maybe I am doing something right...

Latest posts

Back