New MS 260

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive ran the 346 xp but not a fair comparison cause it was Bookerdogs maniac modded one,will cut with a 70cc saw,was nice and lightweigt tho but also luv the wifes 260 fine saw n my opinion.

:agree2: I ran a EHP 346 that was pretty friggin quick. Felt like a time bomb but man it cut fast. I Stihl prefer my 026s though.:biggrinbounce2:

I have notised that you usually prefer slower saw to faster ones......:cheers:

You must excuse SawTroll. He has a dead serious case of Electrolux O.C.D. even though they're made by a former enemy next store. :cry:
Where ST lives the largest trees are maybe 8" DBH maximum; near the Arctic Circle you know. :notrolls2: Norweigian bars max out at 13". Most of the year he lives in daily darkness, and must find more virtual outlets for the use of his 48.854 Husky chainsaws. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

You must excuse SawTroll. He has a dead serious case of Electrolux O.C.D. even though they're made by a former enemy next store. :cry:
Where ST lives the largest trees are maybe 8" DBH maximum; near the Arctic Circle you know. :notrolls2: Norweigian bars max out at 13". Most of the year he lives in daily darkness, and must find more virtual outlets for the use of his 48.854 Husky chainsaws. :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Great post!!:yourock:

Hey, I am thinking of getting an 026 to replace my 025, becasue then I can put my 3/8 ES 28" bar on it!

West coast looooooooong bar disease.

Yah baby, that's what I'm talkin' about!

Of course I hope that the adjustible oiler on the 026 will be able to keep the bar wet for a trial photo session and single cut for a video.

Nuk nuk nuk nuk....

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back