New Saw Review

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Funny thing..my wife and I were just discussing the possibility of him making good money one day..after he's spent all ours..:clap:

Funny they always look just a little drunk at that age. :dizzy: :laugh:

Mine is past the drunk stage, now she just refuses to watch where she's going. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cute kid Sneno. Better get him some chaps, to go with that. Make sure you send him to Penn State for a good education. (May be a budding biologist?)

LOL cute video.

Your son better watch out for any of those PNW kids. Andy (Lakeside) is arming all of them with orange plastic home depot saws with a full wrap, a lakerized muffler mod, and a 32" bar.

LOL cute video.

Your son better watch out for any of those PNW kids. Andy (Lakeside) is arming all of them with orange plastic home depot saws with a full wrap, a lakerized muffler mod, and a 32" bar.

Dang right, get that boy set up like a steep country faller.

He's pretty sure that the 019T is HIS. Every time I bring it out to take some limbs off the trees he's on it like a fly on stink. Not sure I can find chaps to fit him though..smallest ones I have are 30" for my wife...I'll have to do some looking. :)

Latest posts

Back