Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems you have to try something different every day to get on. as Mark indicated you have to go through the settings and subscribed threads (assuming you have those) to get on. I can only get on that way today using an e-mail notification and switch threads through settings.
I hope they get this fixed soon. I'm losing faith that that will happen a little more every day.
I haven't seen Roger on since that killer storm in Colorado and Wyoming. I hope he's not sitting in the cold without power.

I can't get to auctions or anywhere. " Houston, we have a problem and need professional help"

Poulan GTG not going to make it

I would love to come to the GTG as it would be my first but i have one child touring colleges and one playing soccer on Friday & Saturday. Hopefully in the years to come I will have an opportunity to join you guys and thank everyone for all the help you have given me the past year or so.

Please have a safe and fun time making cookies & chips!!

Acornhill

bow bar mounted on 3700

here is the pics of the bow bar finally mounted on one of my saws, i already had a factory bar clamp cut out for the bow on my Dad's 3400 (which never had a bow) so i chose the 3700 to cut the case on and used the bar clamp from my Dad's saw. It was actually hard to get myself to cut the case so i used one of the dirtiest saws i own to do so.:msp_biggrin:
View attachment 100_3677.jpg

here is the pics of the bow bar finally mounted on one of my saws, i already had a factory bar clamp cut out for the bow on my Dad's 3400 (which never had a bow) so i chose the 3700 to cut the case on and used the bar clamp from my Dad's saw. It was actually hard to get myself to cut the case so i used one of the dirtiest saws i own to do so.:msp_biggrin:
View attachment 316956

that didn't work, site is still screwed up i guess.

How much snow did you end up with? Sounded like lots on the news.

Sorry this site has been so messed i am surprised by all the post when I did get on. There was a lot of snow up in Yellowstone 3 days worth but we did get out ok. I sure hope they get this straightened out soon. The GTG is right around the corner have a great time and take some ood pictures and you still have my email address if you need to get in touch.

Sorry this site has been so messed i am surprised by all the post when I did get on. There was a lot of snow up in Yellowstone 3 days worth but we did get out ok. I sure hope they get this straightened out soon. The GTG is right around the corner have a great time and take some ood pictures and you still have my email address if you need to get in touch.

Man this site is messed up

Oh yeah,,,,,,

If guys don't keep posting in this thread so I can see it under subscribed threads I wont be able to get back in at all it seems...

I got in to everything!!! Go in through the archives settings, take the oldest dates, they are recent! I am cruising the chainsaw threads right now.

Here check it out

http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/index.php/f-9-p-499.html

You can also check "show all subscribed threads" in your settings/control panel and see everything you ever posted in and get to a lot more content that way as well

I got in to everything!!! Go in through the archives settings, take the oldest dates, they are recent! I am cruising the chainsaw threads right now.

Here check it out

http://www.arboristsite.com/archive/index.php/f-9-p-499.html

You can also check "show all subscribed threads" in your settings/control panel and see everything you ever posted in and get to a lot more content that way as well

Great idea and I did what you said. However how do you start a new thread? Have issues with one of my Stihl 015 points saw?
Bob

Back