Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I picked these up today along with an original owner 361
8ededda4ad650db7c68e82ecb5f5c83b.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

People putting new oil filters on with filter wrenches #allthefreakintime #nevercommingoff

-•------------------------------------------------------------

Just a home owner that likes the older better made machines

Craftsman 3.7 x2
Husqvarna 36

When we saw that fire Thursday it was small looking, like a camp type of smoke with only two forestry trucks at the base on 441 spur to Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. On Sunday evening more trucks and no mountain top, they should have sent more when they went to it at the beginning. Also they need to let folks go in and cut the standing dead trees, I saw a lot of them from the lack of rain.

Steve

Weather channel reporting 30+ building including multi floor hotel have burned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's not Poulan or a saw, but I figured hey, we all like older stuff with motors right!? Picked up my first snow thrower yesterday, an older Ariens which I've wanted for a while. Not sure why, just think they are cool well built machines. Starter just needs the rope redone but it runs and works good. $100 but some of that I'm getting back because the guy had a Poulan 3300 that needs a little work so I'm gonna get that running right for him.

sb1.jpg sb.jpg sb3.jpg sb2.jpg

I know it's not Poulan or a saw, but I figured hey, we all like older stuff with motors right!? Picked up my first snow thrower yesterday, an older Ariens which I've wanted for a while. Not sure why, just think they are cool well built machines. Starter just needs the rope redone but it runs and works good. $100 but some of that I'm getting back because the guy had a Poulan 3300 that needs a little work so I'm gonna get that running right for him.

View attachment 540133 View attachment 540134 View attachment 540136 View attachment 540137

Ima snowblower guy also, let me know if I can help with anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back