Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
might wanna 4000. exchange & ship from us usually kill em for me. lookin for anything? in trade...
I was excited I scored a saw with what I thought was a 4000 P&C. I was planning on sending it ot you. After measuring it, it turned out to be a 3700. I might have a spare 3700 or 3800 P&C you could have. I have 5 saws in this series to go through and freshen up and prepare for sale. Now that I'm on the tail end of the 3400 race saw project, I have way too many extra saws and parts.

I was excited I scored a saw with what I thought was a 4000 P&C. I was planning on sending it ot you. After measuring it, it turned out to be a 3700. I might have a spare 3700 or 3800 P&C you could have. I have 5 saws in this series to go through and freshen up and prepare for sale. Now that I'm on the tail end of the 3400 race saw project, I have way too many extra saws and parts.

I have 3800 & 3400, both need top ends [p/c]. the 3800 runs pretty good considerin the p/c. rings still free. think it was straight gassed rather than air leak. 3400 has no comp to speak of...

So i got the 330 pro torn down this morning. Tuens out my fuel leak was the vent on the left side of the tank. The vent is completely missing! It was a good thing i tore it down bc the intake boot was torn as well. So long story short i need the tank vent and the intake boot. Then itll be back in action.

Yes so the guy must of had another saw I am thinking but he is no longer with us.
70bdf3652d5fc4234ce1216c249337a7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Yes so the guy must of had another saw I am thinking but he is no longer with us.
70bdf3652d5fc4234ce1216c249337a7.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
At least his stuff is going to a good home... when I die I plan on giving away my stuff to whoever I think will appreciate it the most, even if it's not family haha.

Latest posts

Back