Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m inclined to paint the whole saw now. But then if I did that I wouldent wanna scratch it and it would sit on a shelf. So I better leave it as it is and use it. 4DDF1330-8794-412D-A11A-1D2417E1B6E8.jpegJust waiting on a decal from scs. And a new chain on Monday. Anyone have a plastic hand guard that goes on the top cover? I’m sure they don’t last bieng plastic

I’m inclined to paint the whole saw now. But then if I did that I wouldent wanna scratch it and it would sit on a shelf. So I better leave it as it is and use it. View attachment 683203Just waiting on a decal from scs. And a new chain on Monday. Anyone have a plastic hand guard that goes on the top cover? I’m sure they don’t last bieng plastic

Paint that girl & use it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After I finish this 4200 up , I’ll be tearing into my orange 4000.

So that's 3 on here ive noticed with an orange 4000. how rare are they? I google image search them and Tim's one pops up and thats about it. Did all the orange 4000s have chain brakes? And what about orange 3400s and 3700s? I haven't seen any.

Back