Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$99 335
ytyzereb.jpg

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

Whats the story with that? The 335 was out in the late `80s and that pic is of a 330 or 380 which came out years later

That my friend is a page out of an original J.P. Fuller store manual, more to come. It is loaded with info. I was up late reading it.
One day I will have my display room finished for all to see.

That's the one I was looking for. That only seems to be half of it though. No motor section.

Well. getting this IPL was harder than working inside one of those Homelite carb boxes.
Here's the motor section.
Scott from Penfield NY; do you think you could stick the file you fixed and this one together for us?

Attachments

• Poulan Micro S25DA IPL.pdf
    3.7 MB · Views: 6
Here's the first file, with the extra pages removed (I hadn't noticed there were two of each page) and the CVA engine page added. I left out the non-CVA engine page, should that be included? I thought it was available elsewhere.

Scott in Penfield NY

Attachments

• Poulan Micro XXV CVA IPL.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Here's the first file, with the extra pages removed (I hadn't noticed there were two of each page) and the CVA engine page added. I left out the non-CVA engine page, should that be included? I thought it was available elsewhere.

Scott in Penfield NY

Thanks Scott. As for the second page let's see if Mark needs it or not

The PP 335 that is yellow is the one that I see the most of. But they do not carry the name of predator that I know of.
Correct i have one as well, when you see stuff like the ad i have, you never know when it was actually printed with the timeline of the saws production. I have some cool stuff i am going through right now, i hope to share it with you guys.

I know it's not a chainsaw but I've been working on my 21 month old grandson. He loves watching chainsaw videos so I try to make lots and going down to the basement to look at the saws. Today we were working on make ID. My wife had him in her arms today and went into the garage to dumps some recycle and he saw my PP285.
He said "Chain shaw, lellow, Poulan"
That made my day. He even pronounced it pole-an. something I'm having difficulty remembering.

The PP 335 that is yellow is the one that I see the most of. But they do not carry the name of predator that I know of.
Correct i have one as well, when you see stuff like the ad i have, you never know when it was actually printed with the timeline of the saws production. I have some cool stuff i am going through right now, i hope to share it with you guys.

Latest posts

Back