No more 440's??...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not the case at all. It doesn't need it. Good tools reward great skill with outstanding results. So Jred/Huskies reward talent and ability.

Whereas even 2K can run a Stihl. Or you... :D :D :D

Woodie...makin' it PERsonal!! j/k

So your saying it cant be dogged in or it can.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

So your saying it cant be dogged in or it can.......:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

:ices_rofl:

Ultra, I am trying my best this evening to layout some dovetails on a Shaker drawer that are going to be handcut to perfection.

I do not have the time, nor the inclination at this moment, to be sitting here arguing saws with the likes of a bottom-feedin' Stihlhead such as yourself!!

Besides, I prefer to skip the saws and go straight to the character-assassination! :D

:ices_rofl:

Ultra, I am trying my best this evening to layout some dovetails on a Shaker drawer that are going to be handcut to perfection.

I do not have the time, nor the inclination at this moment, to be sitting here arguing saws with the likes of a bottom-feedin' Stihlhead such as yourself!!

Besides, I prefer to skip the saws and go straight to the character-assassination! :D

Are you now telling me your saws need Skip chain.???:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

His saws all run skip to my lou chain :hmm3grin2orange:

To a Texas rhythm, yes. :D

(Good one, Mow!)

BTW, Ultra and I were just speaking of bottom-feedin' Stihlheads...funny of you to show up... :D

Last edited:
Holy s**t, your giving the 460 one's in 3 out of 4 categories. Must be a real POS, might as well toss mine. Boy do I feel stupid for buying one of those :sucks:

Don't worry about Peter, he is a pumpkin eater :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

Here is my Woodie tooth pick holder I made....

Here is my Woodie tooth pick holder I made....

Dude, I'm okay with that, really...but did you have to stick one right in the onions? That's just wrong...

All right boys...time to hit the hay. Getting nice and cool here tonight. Got the windows open, ready for some nice sleepin' weather.

Now don't make me come back in here.

:cheers:

Dude, I'm okay with that, really...but did you have to stick one right in the onions? That's just wrong...

All right boys...time to hit the hay. Getting nice and cool here tonight. Got the windows open, ready for some nice sleepin' weather.

Now don't make me come back in here.

:cheers:

Sorry Woodie.............Really I am....

Latest posts

Back