Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Positive for Stumper, Tony Miller and Keeth W. (Tree Trimmer). Quick payment from Justin and Keeth, and I got my order from Tony quickly and well wrapped for safe shipping.

My SEZ Lives !!!!!!!!

Got some parts (ignition and clutch) from Retoocs555 and they were just what the mechanic (me) ordered and the price was right.

The the coil solved my spark problem and the clutch took care of the rest.

Thanks Scott !:cheers:

Bought 066 from Ohio Hunter

I bought Tony's 066. Great condition, strong runner & as advertised. We each drove 1/2 way and met in the parking lot of Macy's Department Store in a upscale mall in Mansfield, Ohio. My only complaint is that he didn't want to drop a 40' Pin Oak in front of the Macy's. :chainsaw:

Thanks, Tony.

Jack Russell

Just completed a deal with Jack Russell that went very well.
A real nice guy to chat with and a man of his word. Thanks again!

Max

It was a pleasure doing business with Max. Fast shipping. item as described. Good deal on price. Would buy from again.

skwerl

It was a pleasure doing business with a man of his word. Got everything he said and more. Good shipping, good saws from a good man.

TT

Sorry its taken so long to post this but Thompson1600 bought some 084 saws from me and he is a VERY good guy to deal with thanks again

KUDOS to fishuntcutwood. bought a set of large dawgs and they were delivered promptly in good order.

thanks jeff

1953greg :)

090G gear

I got a 090G gear from Mike (Mac Man, Mac Daddy) and it was perfect. Excellent shipping, Excellent guy

Mike please look and see if you can find the others.

Bill

Good Experience! Thanks MOE!

As a long time eBayer I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly side of auction trading. With that in mind I was courious about the path that that my first deal here would take. I made an offer on two Homelite 360s being sold for parts by MOE and had a great experience! He was easy to deal with, honest and communicative. The engines came quickly and were better than described. I'm looking forward to more such deals.....Bob Anderson (farley9n)

Great 064 and 044

I mentioned this in a milling post, but I have to thank Tkemble for a nice 064 that got me started on milling some Quarter sawn oak. It's a nice beefy saw and everything was just as described. Refreshing. My second saw was an 044 from Husky Nut. Nice saw and it runs like a top! Two great transactions that helped me bolster my saw population that was down to the lonely 028. Thanks again.

Hautions11

Larry:chainsaw:

Ms 360

Purchased a MS 360 from Husky Nut and it runs great.:chainsaw: Price was low and only needed a little work and a cleaning. He also put what appears to be a new chain on it also.

Thanks

David

KUDOS to THALL10326. he sent me a air filter flange w/ nuts at an exceedingly bargain price! and they were delivered in good order.

thanks again thall

good day 1953greg

I just want to say THANKS to Art Martin for the 820 westbend pipe I got from him good item at a good price
Thanks Mike

recently did some deals with scott reeves, jason kulman and russel svenningsen
all three say what they mean, an do what they say. thats all thats necessary to do buisiness right. honest men in my opinion. tony marks.

Saw Man Rules!

Just got off the phone with Saw Man and he has put an end to my quest for a Solo coil. He responded quickly to my email request. Said he might have something and would get back to me. He did with good news the next am and I am very pleased with his fairness and neat attitude...........Bob

Back