Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to give credit to Erik King he bought some saws from me and he pays fast and offers fair prices for the items
Thanks Mike

would like to thank Macdaddy and Cbaileybg for the saws i got from them both where great sellers offering a great product for a good price and great shippers

Well, you sure made it simple for me. I do like dealing with folks like you. There is no way I could have had a simplier transaction. You were prompt and fast on your end, what more can be expected.

Good dealings with phlynott

I just received a saw from phlynott, It was sent quickly and was just as described.

Bill

Positive feedback::I would like to thank CbaileyBG for the parts I needed.. I got all of them in better shape then expected..It was pleasure to do business with you.And will get more of my business in the future..

Thanks for making the stihl come alive again..
Allan.K

This is a very belated thanks to Lakeside53 for the very clean and functional carb that I bought from him for my MS260. Smooth transaction, he replied to my e-mails, answered my questions, and the delivery time was fast. I've been very busy the last few weeks and I finally got around to swapping the new carb and doing the muffler mod. Also appreciate your saw knowledge.

just want to commend MARCO, Retoocs555, and Slowsuki
for there saw purchases and fast payment
i am sure you will like what you get

Thanks Mike Maas

I've never looked at this thread.

Would just like to say belated thanks to Mike Maas for the 24" B&C for my 361. It's just what I needed and I was pleased in every respect!

Big thumbs up for a bunch of recent buyers. Thanks Guys, nice to to business with you :D

Lemonpie- Remmington
cbfarmall- Jonsy 930 Super
tkemble- 075 parts saw
Mr.- 670 parts saw and 2 s25da
msing- S25DA
toolfreak- 1-10 parts saw
Gearhead1- 041 AV trade

Back