So the gubberment is giving us money......

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate to say this but I will believe I got a refund or whatever they call it when I get it.

But if we do get one it will go into savings for now to answer the question! :)

Kinda hard to go into debt with a preloaded credit card. Think of it as a gift card that says "Visa" on it - if my understanding of them is correct.

If not, my apologies to Cerran in advance.

I understood that, I'm just pointing out that people spending more money that our government doesn't have which will also spur some people to spend more than they're getting isn't a great idea.

Saving and paying down any outstanding debt during lean times is the best course of action, but our fool congress certainly doesn't think so (hence why our government is trillions in debt).

Of course acting like a responsible adult is something that most people don't want to do these days.

you haven't reckoned there might be a reason for that?

Mostly cuz everyone here runs Stihl, they're a disease here, only a handful of guys run Huskys, the local Stihl dealer is a borderline tin pot dictator for OPE in this area. I am one of the only guys that knows what a good saw is and it isn't a Stihl.

I am one of the only guys that knows what a good saw is and it isn't a Stihl.

You were fine until then.....:monkey:

Seriously, between the big 4 you're splitting hairs for quality comparisons. To say that 75% or more of all the loggers in the world don't know what a good saw is, is well ridiculous.

I compare Stihl to John Deere a lot, it's everywhere, its overpriced and overrrated. I know any Toro or Kubota equipment can outwork the equivalent JD machine, is better designed and usually costs less. The same can be said for Stihl. But I digress.

I compare Stihl to John Deere a lot, it's everywhere, its overpriced and overrrated. I know any Toro or Kubota equipment can outwork the equivalent JD machine, is better designed and usually costs less. The same can be said for Stihl. But I digress.

Ok then show me a line of saws MORE durable than Stihl.

Anything to back that up? Stihl Crazy runs a fleet of saws and uses the 3 big brands. He has stated Stihl, Dolmar then Husky for reliability. Numerous other people have stated throughout that Dolmar is heavier built saw than Husky, but no more so than Stihl.

just a word of advice...............

get the 372xp instead.if you buy a 575 and then get to run a 372,you won't be happy with yourself. TRUST ME!

Latest posts

Back