Stihl is WAYY better than Huskie

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Close Lake, real close. The worst thing that could happen to Husky is if Stihl took the plunge and went box store. They esitmated a whopping 40% increase in sales if they did, that would pretty well drive the nail in Husky's coffin.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: One could think you work on Wall Street Tom.

No fear though, it will never happen. Reason by Peter Stihl was quote
"we don't need it and we must remain loyal to our dealers who built us", unquote.

How sweet ;) A tear drop falls from my eye.

When all the saw's die...

Fuel is $300 a gallon, the EPA mandates running a ten stroke engine for reburn of the black/red/orange yellow/green emissions, the trusty axe will come cack out.

So, what is everyone's choice in axe Single bit? Double? Pick?

Hijacked thread alert!!! I need more coffee....

Jeff

Fuel is $300 a gallon, the EPA mandates running a ten stroke engine for reburn of the black/red/orange yellow/green emissions, the trusty axe will come cack out.

So, what is everyone's choice in axe Single bit? Double? Pick?

Hijacked thread alert!!! I need more coffee....

Jeff

Definatly a Tui. And don't forget the Mercier crosscut

NO WHINING about dealer cost and pricing now. That is the great part of the American way, meaning its a free market. If Thall wants to be a tool and mark his prices up 70% he will be out of business soon enough.

If you think Stihl is bad you should see my markup on a bike saw. BEN DOVER:cry:

NO WHINING about dealer cost and pricing now. That is the great part of the American way, meaning its a free market. If Thall wants to be a tool and mark his prices up 70% he will be out of business soon enough.

If you think Stihl is bad you should see my markup on a bike saw. BEN DOVER:cry:

LOL wasn't whining, just stating facts as it seems some think ... the more you spend for a item the better it is .

Slick 50 mentality. Costs 20.00 bucks a quart must be good stuff --- not.

Anyway -- enjoy the saw you have and NEVER let a Stihl saw owner tell you -- his is better it isn't ----- it is just more expensive.
:)

http://forestry.about.com/library/reviews/aabyb-chainsaws.htm

http://www.hotsaw.com/Page_1x.html

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back