Stihl Light Bar

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered my 28" Stihl Light on Wednesday, and came in Friday. It was $120.00 + tax. Live here in the Valley of Va. Used it today to cut 3 loads of wood, and fell two big oaks, and love the bar on my 460. Makes for a very well balanced saw.

I ordered my 28" Stihl Light on Wednesday, and came in Friday. It was $120.00 + tax. Live here in the Valley of Va. Used it today to cut 3 loads of wood, and fell two big oaks, and love the bar on my 460. Makes for a very well balanced saw.

How far up the valley are? I'm guessing you're talking the shenendoah valley right?

He went to kollej. It is northern California after all. :D

Good point. Uh, wait a minute. I was in Chico the other day and made the mistake of referring to CSU as a "college". Man, did I get corrected...and fast. I was informed that it's a UNIVERSITY if you please...not some podunk college.

Back on topic...have you tried the StihlLite bars yet?

Good point. Uh, wait a minute. I was in Chico the other day and made the mistake of referring to CSU as a "college". Man, did I get corrected...and fast. I was informed that it's a UNIVERSITY if you please...not some podunk college.

Back on topic...have you tried the StihlLite bars yet?

I played baseball and drank in college, school was not important. Just batting average and chicks.

How far up the valley are? I'm guessing you're talking the shenendoah valley right?

I'm about 70 miles north of Roanoke, near Staunton, Va.

I received my Light ES bar today. Mine is a 28" .050 guage. It's 1.0 oz lighter than my Oregon Reduced Weight.

1117271591_hSrfL-M.jpg

1117271789_HzN4t-M.jpg

1117272420_jv6rf-M.jpg

1117271999_KmJtz-M.jpg

1117272630_nFURQ-M.jpg

That's a nice bar. How flimsy is it compared to the oregon?

Latest posts

Back