Stihl MS660 Raffle...Please Help My Brother

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the JD could be added to the thread's title ? I assume everyone is following all this but maybe not ?

Last edited:
Update for 9/14/09!!

Another fantastic day!! As of 7:30 MST, we have a total of $1291.96 in donations and raffle ticket sales. I'm amazed, but not surprised by you guys!!!
I knew I could count on you all. I hope to be able to thank each of you individually before this is all over.

Here are the latest in PayPal contributions for 9/14. These are just the latest today. So if you think your name should be on the list, let me know:

Ma Barker 1 ticket + donation
Anonymous 2 tickets
MCW 2 tickets
barneyrb 4 tickets + donation
BrianVT 4 tickets + donation
FATGUY 2 tickets + donation
davido30093 1 ticket
leeha 3 tickets
SkippyKtm 1 ticket + donation
Haywire Haywood 2 tickets + donation
wendell 2 tickets
stipes donation
redlinefever 3 tickets
04Ultra 2 tickets
nategyoder 1 ticket + donation
jockeydeuce 2 tickets + donation
lilbuj 2 tickets
Henry G 1 ticket
Brigade 3 tickets + donation
4mocajuns 1 tickets
excess650 2 tickets + donation
romeo4540 5 tickets + donation

If anyone feels inclined to contribute other prizes to increase interest in the raffle, they would be most welcome!

Also, I need feedback on the raffle. I know some of you have had problems getting Paypal to work...sorry about that....but other than that, are you OK with the way things are being handled thus far? Am I missing any PM's that needed to be answered?

Also, I need feedback on the raffle. I know some of you have had problems getting Paypal to work...sorry about that....but other than that, are you OK with the way things are being handled thus far? Am I missing any PM's that needed to be answered?

I think you're doing great! A wonderful selfless thing.:cheers:

That's a good amount to help your brother, but I'd have thought you'd at least been over the retail value of those saws by now.
The MS660 is, what, $1000 ? The CS62 $550 ? They're both almost as good as new.
I hope there will be a lot more, that aren't on the 'puta every day like some of us, that will join in soon. Maybe over the next weekend.

Last edited:
That's a good amount to help your brother, but I'd have thought you'd at least been over the retail value of those saws by now.
The MS660 is, what, $1000 ? The JD $550 ? They're both almost as good as new. I think there may be a lot more that will join in soon that aren't on the 'puta every day like some of us.

My 660 was around $1200.
Worth every penny

I think you should just set a date in 2 weeks and whoever has their ticket money to you by then is in. No reason to not except someones pay pal money clear up to that date since this is about raising the most money possible?

Nate

Last edited:
I had to type the addy in to get it to work...The copy/cut and paste would not go thru...Good luck everybody and a get well soon to your brother...

Good morning everyone. I will be out in the field today, so I won't be available to answer questions or PM's until this evening. Please know how much I appreciate all that you are doing.

Paypal sent. I just wanted to add how awesome it must be to have a brother like you. God bless ya.

Wiggs,
Got it!! Thank you so much! Hey, I'm doing this for my brother. You're doing this for someone you've never met before. You guys are the heros.
Joel

Last edited:
I was only able to donate at this time. Thoughts and prayers out for your brother.

Kevin

Back