Stihl quality = bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a simple quetion bud not being rude just didnt know that troll was offensive. Ashamed ? For what bud?

Yeah the troll thing really wasnt that insulting, and ashamed may be a little strong on this one. Just seemed like everyone was going rep crazy. I will retract my statements about taking the cape off, you should leave it on :msp_thumbup:

In your sig; "Rule #9 Never go anywhere without a knife."
I feel that way about my G19!

it's from a show called NCIS, lots of guns and lots of knifes, i like it...

when i go down to the city (san francisco) i carry two throwing knifes in my boot, the company i work for don't like guns for some reason..

holy hell this thraid has gone to hell :potstir::sucks::sucks:

Last edited:
Yeah the troll thing really wasnt that insulting, and ashamed may be a little strong on this one. Just seemed like everyone was going rep crazy. I will retract my statements about taking the cape off, you should leave it on :msp_thumbup:
Thank you I was feeling lost without it.:spiderman:

funny thing about us Crazy Americans and our Crazy guns is that when I have my gun on me there is absolutely no crime that ever takes place, weird how that happens. On the whole saw quality issue, I pulled a Stihl 017 plastic case saw out of a block of ice, saw had been sitting outside for years, I took it home, dried it out, cleaned it up, put fuel in it and it started and ran on the 5th pull. I gave the saw back to the owner and it is still cutting wood and living outside.

Photo0182.jpg

Latest posts

Back