Stihl quality = bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently

Currently

Acadian Refugee
No, I believe he's gonna start on it this weekend. Hopefully he will have a thread on it.:rock:

Darn it! Since he's such a hacker ... AND ... I live on the other side of the river from you, I was going to make a nice lowball offer to take those crappy saws in your sig file.

They are Stihls, after all! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hundred each sound right? :crossingmyfingers:

Last edited:
fearofpavement

fearofpavement

Trying them all
Do I have anything to add to this drivel? No, I just feel left out. I didn't run any saws today but I did ride my motorcycle for the first time since May 1. It has been a beastly hot summer. (sorry if I offended any beasts with that)

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Darn it! Since he's such a hacker ... AND ... I live on the other side of the river from you, I was going to make a nice lowball offer to take those crappy saws in your sig file.

They are Stihls, after all! :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Hundred each sound right? :crossingmyfingers:
naaaa couldnt do it. Where you from bud.

Currently

Currently

Acadian Refugee
Do I have anything to add to this drivel? No, I just feel left out. I didn't run any saws today but I did ride my motorcycle for the first time since May 1. It has been a beastly hot summer. (sorry if I offended any beasts with that)

DRIVEL! Don't you know this internets is serious business?

Forty lashes with a wet noodle!
Make 'em bloody by dipping them in marinara sauce!

greendohn

greendohn

firewood hack
s.e.indiana, close to the old slow and muddy
13 people browsing this thread!! THIRTEEN of you shiftless saw hacks, THIS TIME OF THE DAY ON A SUNDAY NITE

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!:msp_w00t:

If this bunch was hangin' out in my garage rite now, we'd have cold beer, Hank Jr. and BREADED DEEP FRIED JAW BACON!!!

Yuk-yukkin' and tellin' tall tales about fish we've slayed, deer we've killed on the run at 100+ yards and spittin' at each others shoes...and all the while ADMIRING my JONSERED 2171 and MARVELING at the fact they aint never built a junk saw!!

:popcorn::poke::msp_flapper:

Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
13 people browsing this thread!! THIRTEEN of you shiftless saw hacks, THIS TIME OF THE DAY ON A SUNDAY NITE

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, !!:msp_w00t:

If this bunch was hangin' out in my garage rite now, we'd have cold beer, Hank Jr. and BREADED DEEP FRIED JAW BACON!!!

Yuk-yukkin' and tellin' tall tales about fish we've slayed, deer we've killed on the run at 100+ yards and spittin' at each others shoes...and all the while ADMIRING my JONSERED 2171 and MARVELING at the fact they aint never built a junk saw!!

:popcorn::poke::msp_flapper:
Sounds likes a plan my friend. I myself do not drink anymore but the rest sounds good.

Vibes

Vibes

Addicted to ArboristSite
Slow nite I guess. I can't believe I just read 8 pages of this drivell. Stihl's, namecalling, family values and gun ownership all in one thread. I have one serious question, How do you give rep? Good or bad.

Gotta go. Got a hot tip on this horse named sanctimony.

Almost forgot the drinking part.

Last edited:
Roll Tide

Roll Tide

Trolltide
Slow nite I guess. I can't believe I just read 8 pages of this drivell. Stihl's, namecalling, family values and gun ownership all in one thread. I have one serious question, How do you give rep? Good or bad.

Bottom left corner of a post, looks like a star click on it.

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.

Stick around. There's probably five or six AS members that haven't posted here. Yet.

Currently

Currently

Acadian Refugee

Almost forgot the drinking part.

Click on the star under user name and avatar.

Edit: Rolltide beat me to it.

Latest posts