Stop reading, join in

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all im from oregon and im on here all the time listening too all the good info i tried to post a qestion one night when i was drunk and dont know if it went thought im not good with computers but i can read just fine hahaha o and i just wanted too thank this site for all the info it helped me install a bigbore kit on my ms460 and let me know how too open the muffler on my 026 (by the way lakeside i would have bought oe parts after listening too your post but im a poor guy i have too spend most of my money on important stuff like beer )but really just by reading i have learned soo much from this site thanks!!!!

:agree2: too. There were some a while back, but I think it was frowned upon. I think somebody was doing a bit too much frowning if you catch my drift ;):laugh:

I was afraid of that.. :( I ALMOST didn't post it.. but what the hell... :) If they don't like it they can remove it right?!? :)

Besides, this is a CHAINSAW forum... right?!? Over half of the rest of the web is devoted to chicks... (or so I've heard :clap:)

Today a father and two sons came in the shop. They were toting a shiny 361
asking about muffler mods. The one son had some papers in his hand, they were photo copies of Lakeside's famous muffler mod for the 361. The father tells me the one son is on the chainsaw site all the time, the Arboristsite. I said really. I asked that son whats your name on the site. Being bashful he said he forgot his site name.

Being the gent I is I took them in the office and showed them a post I had just made on the site so they knew who I was on the site. That young man still wouldn't tell me his site name. I told him I had connections and would find out. We laffed. He bought a buckle and screen to do his Lakeside muffler mod. I showed him a few things about his 361 and we all had a good time.

It dawned on me after they left this site has over 35,000 members but it seems no where near that many members are posting, they must just be reading. That tells me so many are missing out on all the fun in here, they should stop just reading and start posting. Think of all the new blood, new arguments, new BS'ing, new usefull information if they would join in. That said here's an invitation to all those that read but do not post, start posting, join in the fun.

This post is for the young man that was in my shop today, make yourself known, post something. If you don't I will tell your pop the next time I see him I saw you on the street dealing crack, robbing an old granny in a wheelchair and kicking some poor guys pooch, yes I'm a firm beleiver in blackmail to gettttter done. So post!!!!!!!!!

Ok, ok Mr.Thall I will post, I have just used the search button and found all that i was looking for.
I got the muffler mod done last night. Thanks for all the help!! :cheers: I borrowed a tachometer and got it tuned in right at 14000 rpms. It really rips through wood now!! :greenchainsaw:\
Thanks again!

IMG_1729-1.jpg

Ok, ok Mr.Thall I will post, I have just used the search button and found all that i was looking for.
I got the muffler mod done last night. Thanks for all the help!! :cheers: I borrowed a tachometer and got it tuned in right at 14000 rpms. It really rips through wood now!! :greenchainsaw:\
Thanks again!

IMG_1729-1.jpg

Wow, nice work on the muffler mod.

Thanks again!

What took you so long...I called you out in post #176 at 12:20...

FJ40-logger...17 years old from Virginia...0 post...

We need more info on the FJ...

Glad to have you aboard FJ40-logger. I like many other's do not do a lot of posting on the site, but it's the only forum i visit. There's never a day that I don't visit. I absolutely love this site. There's such a wealth of information that can be found here. So many knowledgeable people here that really know what they are talking about, (or they're pulling my leg),lol.
I myself use the search engine on here most every day to find answers, so I won't have to ask the same question over and over again. It works, just takes time.
Again thanks for all the information that is given out so freely here. I'm sure i'm not the only one that appreciate's it. :cheers:
John

hahah I bought the fj last summer and in the past 10 months I semi-restoresd it.

Sounds like you are on the right track...Building Yota's and modding saw...I don't think your dad has to worry about Tom filling his head w/ the kicking puppies crap...

The only thing better would be if the first one one had a couple frosty ones, the next one had a couple plates full of steaks, and the third one was actually over 18!

Thanks again!

IMG_1729-1.jpg

Ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, John Doe has posted at last. Great looking work on the muffler mod, pappy was right, your a good welder.

Hitting 14,000 is on da money. Good to see it worked out good.

FJ40-logger, I'll remember that name, welcome aboard and stop in the shop anytime you need anything,:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Latest posts

Back