Swap meet...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was somebody looking for husky 51 parts awhile back ??
no good pistons,jugs or coils..
more than you can see in picture.
PM me for anything.

attachment.php

Ron, if ya got an extra I could use the throttle linkage off of one of those 51's. I've got money or maybe something else you could use.

Did the person looking for the top plastic piece for the rear handle on a two trigger small Homelite ever find one?

Black electrician's tape is standard equipment on those or so it seems.:msp_rolleyes:

Anyone interested in a really nice Craftsman/Roper http://www.searspartsdirect.com/par...s/Model-917351482/0247/1503200?sid=PDVertical New Caber rings, 3/8" rim sprocket, carb kit etc. Got so much compression now I can't pull it over.:msp_ohmy:

Trade for a small/medium Homie.

Last edited:
I wish I had a couple to pass out :cry: so ya thinkin the 55CP would walk on the 026, or atleast give it a good run?

are you needing anything currently?

J

Black electrician's tape is standard equipment on those or so it seems.:msp_rolleyes:

Anyone interested in a really nice Craftsman/Roper http://www.searspartsdirect.com/par...s/Model-917351482/0247/1503200?sid=PDVertical New Caber rings, 3/8" rim sprocket, carb kit etc. Got so much compression now I can't pull it over.:msp_ohmy:

Trade for a small/medium Homie.
I'm intrested.
What kind of Homie are you looking for Super 2, 150, plastic homies, SXL/XL12?
Jim

Was somebody looking for husky 51 parts awhile back ??
no good pistons,jugs or coils..
more than you can see in picture.
PM me for anything.

attachment.php

Glad i checked back here as i only got one PM from Jay..
going to let him go thru it the end of the week and will see whats left over.
should be no problem on like whoever wanted the throttle linkage and stuff like that.
like i said PM me with husky parts in header and i can TRY to keep track :)
i find i get lost in the thread to easy..
Randy,if i let the whole pile go you know there would be a muffler bolt or a starter or a kill switch i would need the next week !!

ms290 handlebar needed

Trying to ressurect this abused old thing and give it back to the former owner.
i need whatever it takes to replace the customization done on it :)

attachment.php

Does anyone have a Mac Super 250 they want to trade off?

I don't mind if it's a little bit of a project, but don't want anything that's going to need major overhauling.

Any saws for trade are listed in signature.

Let me know what you have.

Chris

Last edited:
Still looking for some type of project saw if anybody has one to get rid of.

Want a Skil 944 Type-1 for the price of shipping? 30-ish CC of awesome power. Just needs a buncha cleaning, a carb kit, and lines. Haven't pulled the muffler cover to verify P/C condition yet though.

How about something even more oddball? I have a white Sears labled O&R gear drive (tiny 1.34ci saw that's the same as an Orline Mustang 129) That's partially disassembled. Engine assembly, gearbox, and carb are complete and have never been apart. The fuel/oil tank, handle assemblies, and such are all disassembled. Needs a flywheel cover. I'd trade it for a Homelite E-Z, Super E-Z, or.......

That's pure masochism right there.

I was referring to the fact that he wants to actually run a C-51. That's like going to prison "for the fun of it." :)

Bah. They're fun for bucking and ripping in the yard. Too heavy to carry around much though. I love my C5's (see my avy pic).:cheers:

I don't cut with my C-5 much, but they sure are fun to listen to.:msp_smile:

Yep. The stack mufflers make a dandy racket!:D

:laugh:

I ACTUALLY thought JJ was refering to the fact that the c-5 is so DAMN heavy, if the chain is right, you won't NEED a bucking spike! and GOD FORBID if you wanna FELL a tree with it!! :dizzy: :bang:

PM sent..

Well that C91 of yours is the same way Jay. Send it to The Sticks of Northern California for disposal!:hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Does anyone have a Mac Super 250 they want to trade off?

I don't mind if it's a little bit of a project, but don't want anything that's going to need major overhauling.

Any saws for trade are listed in signature.

Let me know what you have.

Chris

Chris-

If you're ever looking to buy a complete, nice Super 250 I know where there's one. I don't know what the guy would want for it but I know he would sell it for the right price.

So you guys are either going to laugh, or you gotta mess with this stuff too.

A few years ago before saws I used to play dabble in the car audio stuff.

It's a lot like saws, loud and fun. I have a couple of Sundown Audio 8" E8 SCV 4ohm subs I'd trade for some saws. Will come with a new sealed enclosure also. Carpeted in charcoal.

181ab85c.jpg

33c57e7a.jpg

4551f972.jpg

I acquired these a couple months back and was going to install them in a car and I ended up selling the car to someone in need before I got to put them in. I have no use for them now, the are just sitting here.

I also have an Alpine MRP-350 amp that would be a perfect compliment to these that we could make part of the trade.

If you search google about these you will find that these are a well respected subwoofer and are much better than anything found at box stores.

Always looking for yeller saws, but also open to offers for other saws.

Chris

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back