the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why stop at stubby holders,,,, what about a line of huge shiny belt buckles like the cowboys wear.
You could have different levels of manly buckles depending on how much the customer sucks up to the builder whilst getting his mods done.

just thoughts,,,,, no hint or anything

Thanks for the reminder ile get that buckle in the post to you today

I have quite a few pewter buckles from various job completions in WA, was a real fad for a while and everyone seemed to be handing them out.

All are cast in Australia from solid pewter, the sad thing is they are more useful to me as a source of metal for casting small parts than actually wearing.

You won't reach bobs level no matter how hard you try

Bugger...... he must be good.

It's Friday night... Where would I be???
Trying to perfect my filing technique over a few extra dry's:)View attachment 444979

That is a huge saw you have there Jason, I bet its a monster to use.
filing tips would be good ''hint hint''. like what size grinding wheel do you use and do you get those blue tinges on your cutting edges like the experts....

seriously I is still playing too, well was until I came inside, cut a base on a cylinder from a saw just like yours Jason.

gee filing saws chains be a joy compared to my friday nite :cheers: trip to MIL granny's a service & feed filing her toe corns and stroking her ***** :eek: :omg:

dady day sunday oh goodie joy i bought my new vernier caliper i think the kids have wrapped them

lucky i checked it only 1-2 ml per litre water of Pulse so in 15 litre back pak its only 15 -20 ml i was gonna dump 100ml in there :oops:

Bugger...... he must be good.

That is a huge saw you have there Jason, I bet its a monster to use.
filing tips would be good ''hint hint''. like what size grinding wheel do you use and do you get those blue tinges on your cutting edges like the experts....

seriously I is still playing too, well was until I came inside, cut a base on a cylinder from a saw just like yours Jason.

Ahhh...One day I'll be able to file fast enough and achieve the winning blue tinge edge.

Maybe if I use my cordless with the twisted 3/8th in it spinning in reverse I might come close.

G'day dribblers ..:)
As you guy's know we are winding down has been a long road of gut busting that be the truth! haha..
We will be at it for a bit more yet but are selling crap off and the logging side and no longer needed goes 1st :(
Dozer is gone got good money for it sold to a farmer winch and all haha..1st thing he said he will be doing is pulling that winch off and sicking some rippers on..hope he knows he will get an easy 20k+ for the Hyster winch we paid 16k for this non working one (pic) just for parts they are like 60k+ for a new winch :crazy2:

6.JPG
2.JPG ...

Anyways A guy fly up from Adelaide this week and said I'll take it one of our Mack's... One the known chity Mack's with the Volvo engine 520hp or some **** it got recalled and they put new cams and crank in it of the top me head , he will be flying back up next week to drive it home got 77k for it :eek:...
1.JPG

And here is a pic of our old buzzsaw well what's left of it! haha ...Think I will drag it home and sick it in me yard is part of our history and how we go into sawmilling. The old man got an order way back when for I think 600 QLD sleepers and ripped them out with an 090! guess he was thinking must be a better way lol... It's power plant was an old Holden 202 gearbox and all! it run tungsten tip saw blades and a 20L drum full of water to keep the saw cool ....
I remember hanging off it like when I was 15 and all I remember was thinking what had I done so bad in life? the punishment of hanging off this thing hardly seems fair! LOL :D......
3.JPG

Latest posts

Back