the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger...... he must be good.

That is a huge saw you have there Jason, I bet its a monster to use.
filing tips would be good ''hint hint''. like what size grinding wheel do you use and do you get those blue tinges on your cutting edges like the experts....

seriously I is still playing too, well was until I came inside, cut a base on a cylinder from a saw just like yours Jason.

Whats wrong with a little blue?o_O
$(KGrHqIOKpUE5(oPPL8SBOYDZ5s8Nw~~60_12.jpg

Not my pic I got it off evilbay guy says he will get your chain razor sharp for cheap! :surprised3: haha

what's an 076 in ok nick worth please?
Prices are stupid high for old 076's, an ok nick one that runs cuts should be like 300 bucks ,a low hr good as new (rare) should be like 600-800 bucks tops... Worn out junk seems to fetch better than top dollar :dizzy:...My answer is who knows? worth whatever someone is willing to pay I guess...

661 update must be about one month old now? but yeah is running strong and used daily I was hanging of it for bout 5hr's today, mustn't have gotten a Chumlee special ;)..
I've hit it with air a few times but haven't in say the last week just the old tap the filter out.....Am surprised looking at the pics I took today its still running sweet as it is? the fuel tank breather seems pretty well blocked up with fine sawdust?...
Hows the filter holding up? well good I guess for tapping out but yeah **** is getting past? (lack of compressed air I'd say) meh do I care no not really it's filtering the big **** out..
Bar looks like its been on fire? that would be true! haha not my doing only take em less than 1 min to nick the dirt then push hard and just ignore the smoke! haha, is all good I wasn't far from the seen to pull em up and say what the hell are you doing? smoke = bad K :dumb: seemed to think I was overreacting is only a chainsaw? WTF it's a fringing lightsaber! get it right ladies!, meh youngins :lol:....

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG

650 upwards

Prices are stupid high for old 076's, an ok nick one that runs cuts should be like 300 bucks ,a low hr good as new (rare) should be like 600-800 bucks tops... Worn out junk seems to fetch better than top dollar :dizzy:...My answer is who knows? worth whatever someone is willing to pay I guess...

cheers.

Virtus Machinery have the Stihl 36" ES Light bar back in stock now for $200.... $60 each for matching Stihl chains and $14 for postage to my place.

Anyone know of any better alternatives?

It won't get used a whole lot but will be handy and more importantly safer felling larger trees that the 28" bar needs a few goes at........

Can't get rid of these >>>>>;):lol:

Spent an hour trying to split red box that's bone dry..

Ended up with one wheelbarrow load and I was rooted1441433813834.jpg ....need a hydraulic splitter.

Spent the last couple of hours removing the heart rot from this box and potted lots of plants with it mixed in.

Got me a bit stuffed exactly what this timber is. I thought it is wattle but it's heavier than box and burns better than anything. ..

1441433977384.jpg It's been drying now for over 9 months and has a lovely red to it.....no bark, it just falls off of it easily...any ideas?

Latest posts

Back