the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Should have got a Husky, they have those fancy outboard clutches that are rated at at least 25hp. No stopping the chain thats for sure. Also the AV's are amazing, you could rest your beer on the filter cover while cutting without spillages. :cheers:
Don't forget how bad Stihl air filters are!...
But for real to run a Husky saw as good as they are and all , means to wear a Husky helmet? HELL NO!! they look gay as!!...Haha :laughing::buttkick:

Should have got a Husky, they have those fancy outboard clutches that are rated at at least 25hp. No stopping the chain thats for sure. Also the AV's are amazing, you could rest your beer on the filter cover while cutting without spillages. :cheers:

What an assessment, you could sell snow to eskimoes. :clap:

What an assessment, you could sell snow to eskimoes. :clap:
Know thy market. Put that man on the payroll.
Have it. Good tool. Had to retune my ears as they were running a bit too rich. Still find it useful with limited coils as haven't quite got that programmed into the noggin yet. Is it just me or does anyone else hear the tune better from 100m away than at the saw?

Next job 2 hit my bench.....View attachment 454107

Jason, that's a huge engine,,,,, 8hp of lawn mowing power, it was running 25 / 1 ratio. (for those who are intrigued, using at least 25ml oil per 1 lap of house paddock). Petrol, yea it uses some of that too.
Thanks Jas for helping a bloke out mate.

Umm, the oil hole on the bar doesn't line up too well with the oil outlet on the powerhead....so it tends to oil the side of the bar quite well.

Arrrrr, I see, well that particular model has had a little play time done to it. The original bar was ''######'' so I just happened to have something that fitted ok and since its been tampered with it now can run normal 3/8 low profile chain with ease instead of the original skip 3/8 low pro stuff.
This was one of 2 non goers that were deliberately placed in my permanent care because they would not go.

Back