the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MS017 I put a bar of a MS211 16 inch and some semi chisel Carlton
It goes ok now it doesn't have safety chain on it

Sent from my E2353 using Tapatalk

tired of tipping your tanks, weary of cleaning your bilge well super sucka may help. I just used to clean the sludge from 2 animal pen water tanks
easy enuff worked better than thought sure if you got a sludge pump or dont mind empty and tip & clean is better but this got 90% of the bottom goo

Ozzie made use your garden hose fit 19mm poly the ventri pulls it 2+ m up easy an out took a mo to best sort the how too method then 2000 litre tank bottom is done in 10- 15min

WP_20151019_015.jpg
WP_20151019_014.jpg

tired of tipping your tanks, weary of cleaning your bilge well super sucka may help. I just used to clean the sludge from 2 animal pen water tanks
easy enuff worked better than thought sure if you got a sludge pump or dont mind empty and tip & clean is better but this got 90% of the bottom goo

Ozzie made use your garden hose fit 19mm poly the ventri pulls it 2+ m up easy an out took a mo to best sort the how too method then 2000 litre tank bottom is done in 10- 15min

View attachment 454601
View attachment 454602
looks like a dam good thing

This little fella is also done after some assembly and a quick spit and polish. It even started on the first crank, I got a fright lol

View attachment 454604
That's a ripper. I been looking for one of those for a while to run a generator down at our shack (mainly just for the sound they make [emoji2]) but they're not that easy to come by.

That's a ripper. I been looking for one of those for a while to run a generator down at our shack (mainly just for the sound they make [emoji2]) but they're not that easy to come by.

Yeah they do sound good, nothing else like it. And yes hard to find, this one was a cheapo on gum-tree... ("yeah its runs great") but on closer inspection there were some issues lol. Had chewed up some internals and the oil pump made a nice grinding paste with it. So full rebuild was required which I learnt was not so cheap on this particular engine. But all good fun in the end.

Latest posts

Back