the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how cool is that little servo :clap:

That Little servo has been used to promote Woods Point and the area in 4wd shows, mags etc. Unfortunately it had to close as the fuel company ceased to transport fuel out here as the story goes from memory. I think he ran back into civilisation something like once a week to get fuel to keep it running for as long as he could.

Looks like a nice spot Al, which way did you go down?

Mansfield, Jamieson, Kevington Gaffneys Creek, A1, Woods point.

If your Euroa way Rudi you just take the Maroondah Hwy to Mansfield. If you like the gold mining history etc it's well worth the visit. It's awesome through there. You can stay at the Woods point pub also.

Mansfield, Jamieson, Kevington Gaffneys Creek, A1, Woods point.

If your Euroa way Rudi you just take the Maroondah Hwy to Mansfield. If you like the gold mining history etc it's well worth the visit. It's awesome through there. You can stay at the Woods point pub also.

Sweet, I'm putting that on my to do list! I was talking to a mate and he mention a chainsaw museum a few hours down that way. Can't remember the name I'll have to ask him again.

That poor little air conditioner hasn't got a chance being that close to the wall and then the bins stuck in front of it....:msp_sad:

Funny the things that jump out at you :msp_unsure:

Carry on Al :D

Hah hah. I actually saw the same thing :D If they're Daikins they'll be fine. Ching Long Wang versions may struggle.

From logging I was looking for a change for awhile. A mate was doing antennas so I went out with him and learnt the game. From antennas it progressed into FTA satellite and pay TV. I got mucked around by a company chasing me for a month to go and work for them doing Austar I pushed them to train me in the NBN satellite side. I had to take on work outside my immediate area but it has looked after me well.

This second photo is of the job I did yesterday at Codes Flat/Donnelly Creek. The dish right rear is the one I installed. The one on the left is the one being replaced. It is currently receiving of Optus D2 satellite where the new one is off Thaicom 4. The other grey dish is Foxtel.

Good stuff making the change. Im sort of trying to do the same thing.....hard to find change and not have to go back to $10/hr or less. Ive been doing some HiFi/HT and Commercial pre wires for a mates business inbetween my jobs. Id like to do more, but unfortunately he is looking at closing his shop down due to tough times. Sad as its a business his father started over 40 years ago.

Supply and demand is the key, just figuring that out and having money to back us is the hardest parts.

Heating young Sergio, heating.
Something you don't need to worry about on the GC :D

They have a chimney Rick. I could be wrong but that normally means a fireplace. Serg has you covered on this one old son. You may have had the bins jump out at you early but being a fridgey you overlooked the heat source that has kept humans warm for 10's of 1000's of years...
Pfffft...

Heating young Sergio, heating.
Something you don't need to worry about on the GC :D

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

They have a chimney Rick. I could be wrong but that normally means a fireplace. Serg has you covered on this one old son. You may have had the bins jump out at you early but being a fridgey you overlooked the heat source that has kept humans warm for 10's of 1000's of years...
Pfffft...

Matt is on to it! Not only did the yogi overlook the chimbley, he also forgot that we are in a chainsawing forum that most use for firewood!!! But maybe that fireplace is the type that was designed to use coal brickets. I belive these may have been popular in the southern states, probably more so in the cities im guessing?

And what do you mean, Im wearing a bloody jumper with my boardies today, and had to wear a wetsuit top yesterday surfing...brrrr. If its under 27c its bloody winter in my books!

Pfffft...

While you guys are discussing garbage bin storage areas and ac units, I started thinking on yesterday and the little saw Matt sold me, yep still going and still making the score sheet tick over with another 1 on the list. Still cutting the mustard Matt, its not a lemon that one

Latest posts

Back