the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working the last 5 years with a good mate of much longer. We were riding buddies and every ride we went on one of us would end up with broken bones from some freak accident...we'd always get ourselves and our bikes out of the Bush and back to the cars and drive ourselves to hospital to get patched up. We were pretty proud of that and broken legs arms ribs and collar bones wouldn't stop us.

Yesterday he came off down Anglesea way, broke his leg....and decided he was too busy to wait for the ambulance that was called and would take care of himself as usual....he drove back to Melbourne and checked himself into hospital some many hours after the break, his femur was broken in 4 places.

As a result of this and further complications he passed away this morning aged 44 leaving behind an 8 yo son, wife and 2 older step kids, lots of loving family and some pretty awesome friends...

Shocking.
shocking and terrible lose.! yep we are our worst own enemies sometimes. all the best chippy.

welcome back to the mob MCW from walkabout in the Dolmar dream time

Mate I haven't been able to work out which way is up lately :) Been all over the shop for work, then tree jobs, more work, interstate work. Crikey. Then throw a 3 1/2 year old on top of that ;)

Mate I haven't been able to work out which way is up lately :) Been all over the shop for work, then tree jobs, more work, interstate work. Crikey. Then throw a 3 1/2 year old on top of that ;)

G'day MC-Dub. I thought someone said you were in Mexico, how about them tacos aye...

Call that modern stuff vintage? :)

1820's Panormo made
1920's-30's gibson archtops
gibson flattops
Nationals 1929-38
a few more non chainsaws from the collection
nothing after 1939

Attachments

• DSC_0125.jpeg
    DSC_0125.jpeg
    27.6 KB · Views: 7
  • IMGP3270.JPG
    IMGP3270.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 15
  • DSCN3093.JPG
    DSCN3093.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 9
  • DSCN3096.JPG
    DSCN3096.JPG
    999.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMGP2640.JPG
    IMGP2640.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 9
  • IMGP2262.JPG
    IMGP2262.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 8
It will be dark soon
In about 3.5 hours judging by the position of the sun in the sky and compared to its relative position against the moon.

Funny how I never get snags on the door step just ***** veggies
Maybe if you ask nicely. Then again it will attract other animals that veggies dont.

Very nice da Hooters, much more modern than my old gear, a 2hp 240v, belt drive No.32 mincer and 8" water powered (now air) filler.

Give us the low down specs mate - meat/fat/seasoning ?

Always link into 2's ?

Look very, very nice - do not leave the shed unattended and lit, 460 & others will be drawn "Mothlike" to any light there..:D

Just having a slice of Kransky on biscuit with home grown tomato and pickled bean, Hmmmmm with Tooheys Old - :popcorn2:

Latest posts

Back