the all aussie dribble thread!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Central Tablelands Rob - I actually got up laughing after she drove it off me, poor wifes in tears LOL and here I am laughing about it (well after I told her to get the ****ing thing off me that is and not to accelerate or my guts will be ripped open, I finally went to the Docs about a week later after everyone kept badgering me about it and first thing he said after I told him what happened was did she take out a life insurance policy on ya:laughing: cheeky bastard. I've nicknamed her 10 pin as she bowled me over![emoji23] Anyway lesson learn't, don't stand behind the ute when someones reversing (mind you she was supposed to be going forward!:dumb2:
Ah yeah, nice. Hahaha, least you can have a laugh about it. Bet she never lives that one down.

Sent from my SM-G800Y using Tapatalk

Central Tablelands Rob - I actually got up laughing after she drove it off me, poor wifes in tears LOL and here I am laughing about it (well after I told her to get the ****ing thing off me that is and not to accelerate or my guts will be ripped open, I finally went to the Docs about a week later after everyone kept badgering me about it and first thing he said after I told him what happened was did she take out a life insurance policy on ya:laughing: cheeky bastard. I've nicknamed her 10 pin as she bowled me over!:laugh: Anyway lesson learn't, don't stand behind the ute when someones reversing (mind you she was supposed to be going forward!:dumb2:
Bloody hell. She's a keeper.
Welcome.

Hey looks like chippys husband has arrived to defend his wifey against these brutes of heterosexual beer swilling men. Now you say you left the forum because you don't like swearing and general carry on kitties like you should stay away from places like this maybe stick to wingepool or some coffee appreciation group
You must be tired from keeping a conversation for four going 460, I can't help but think your're the four identities on AS......................................all day!!!
For the record, 45yrs married to one woman, four kids, 6 grandsons, your inference is insulting to me as an average Aussie bloke, probably to the bulk of average
Aussie men, pull your head in and grow up.
I am finished on AS (again), please continue if you think I can't ID you and instigate Civil Action, I've had enough.

Get a load of this **** I'm going to be identified tracked down and prosecuted by the sounds of things. Good luck
Hate Crime - Advice for Australian Citizens
Introduction
To truly understand hate crime and the devastating effect it can have on individuals, as well as perceived groups of people within our society, you need to understand what constitutes hate crime. You need to know why some members of our society feel somehow justified in their actions or words when they carry out these wrongful acts against others.

Hate crime is fundamentally a bias-motivated crime and occurs when a person is victimised simply for being associated with a specific ethnic, social or religious sector or organisation. Another key motivation for hate crime often stems from the fact that the victim is targeted because of their sexual orientation, nationality, physical appearance or disabilities or if they have gender identity issues.

Not only is there plainly no justification or acceptable explanation for any act or words spoken out against an individual or group of people who are identified as being from a different ethnicity or any lifestyle or culture that is different from the perpetrator, but there are quite rightly, federal laws in Australia that provide legal protection and rights for victims to deal with any incidents of hate crime in whatever form it comes in.

The Racial Discrimination Act 1975 forbids hate speech on numerous grounds and this federal law makes it unlawful to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate any other person or group of people because of their colour, ethnicity or for any other reasons such as a disability or a particular sexual orientation.

Anyone who feels aggrieved by another person’s deeds or actions can seek to lodge a complaint with the Australian Human Rights Commission.

There is even an act that was passed a century ago which is still relevant today when it comes to hate crime. Section 85ZE of the Crimes Act 1914 makes it an offence to knowingly or recklessly use a carriage service in a manner which a reasonable adult would find offensive. The Australian government recently introduced an amendment to this law which specifically deals with offensive content found via internet content, and all its various forms such as emails, which are included within the legislation.

You and your mates are one step away from a hole lot of trouble.

Latest posts

Back