The Next Build Off Saw????? What About A Chinese Chainsaw?????

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PJF1313

PJF1313

ArboristSite Guru
I'll get in on this one. That is if I have any money left after I pay off the soon to be ex.....

The idea is NOT to get married, but to "date" for several years (decades...)

None of that "commonwealth" B.S. to deal with (even tho she's the "one") - it's an on again/off again type o' deal....

Ask (DON'T) me how I know :msp_biggrin:

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite
No disrespect , but why do you guys want to support the chinks economy even more by buying these saws ?

No disrespect either, but around 90% of the stuff we buy supports China in one way or another. Playing around with a few chinese saws is merely a drop in the ocean. A chinese chainsaw build off is an affordable way to have some friendly competition amongst friends on this site - nothing more, nothing less.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
do the husky jugs bolt to these saws ?

Yes they do :)

Come on Al, post the video of your ported Chinasaw old son just to get everybody excited :D It won't take long for somebody to jump in saying we all should be tasered, shot, and hung for buying a Chinese saw. I want to see one in full race spec. It might happen soon as I have a new one sitting in the shed just waiting for the moment...

Rudolf73

Rudolf73

Addicted to ArboristSite

Come on Al, post the video of your ported Chinasaw old son just to get everybody excited :D It won't take long for somebody to jump in saying we all should be tasered, shot, and hung for buying a Chinese saw. I want to see one in full race spec. It might happen soon as I have a new one sitting in the shed just waiting for the moment...

Are you going to put a 365BB kit on yours Matt? If so I'll build one too... when I get around to it someday. I started a while back, but everything keeps getting in the way.

MCW

Somebody's talking crap here & it ain't the tree!
Are you going to put a 365BB kit on yours Matt? If so I'll build one too... when I get around to it someday. I started a while back, but everything keeps getting in the way.

Already fitted Rudy. Just need to order some new fuel cap rubbers and HD filter kit. Been on the "to do" list for months. I reckon I fitted that BB kit 6-8 months ago :( Hasn't been run yet. It was meant to be a part's saw. I pulled it down to take some measurementos to compare to a ridgey didge Husky - all the same...

AUSSIE1

AUSSIE1

Al.
Ned and Wild’s fight site Vic. Australia.

Nuh.....I've bored enough people with my worn out Chingasaw vids! :)

o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
i am in but i have to pay mastermood to do his magic on my neighbors 044 for his birthday,, dhibbs75's 044 is first on the money management list