The Official Cull Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a lousy sawyer - HE can't cut a wedge.

Did any of them wonder why that wood wouldn't come out and why they had to go at it with a wedge? Or was that a chisel?

There I fixed it for you!!!!!! and yeah they were wondering which way was up from the get go!!!!! I 'm pretty sure none of the three has seen the ball since the kick off!!!!

There I fixed it for you!!!!!! and yeah they were wondering which way was up from the get go!!!!! I 'm pretty sure none of the three has seen the ball since the kick off!!!!
Well, yeah - I figured based on their general classlessness that they'd be likely to blame the tool.

I'm still amazed at that one. They had a chainsaw, and didn't finish cutting the wedge through even though they easily could have. Then with the cut not complete even after several attempts they put the saw down and started beavering on it with wedges and such. Why?

In most of these videos it is the complete disconnect between some desired result and any actions that might cause that result that gets to me. Maybe it's too much TV or video games, and people no longer understand that you have to do something to have some resulting action.

Well, yeah - I figured based on their general classlessness that they'd be likely to blame the tool.

I'm still amazed at that one. They had a chainsaw, and didn't finish cutting the wedge through even though they easily could have. Then with the cut not complete even after several attempts they put the saw down and started beavering on it with wedges and such. Why?

In most of these videos it is the complete disconnect between some desired result and any actions that might cause that result that gets to me. Maybe it's too much TV or video games, and people no longer understand that you have to do something to have some resulting action.
There are so many people who have no idea of what needs to be done in order to make a tree do what they want it to, then you have a lot of folks who generally know what needs to be done but have no idea of how to do it. The scary part is the ones in the videos on youtube are only a small sample, just think how many don't video themselves....

Back