Time for a few new saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
2013 was a great year and its time for some new saws......Thinking about a couple 50cc...,.60cc and 70+.......Whats good in the new gen. saws??

2288. Thou madest me look. There really IS the oldest trick in the booke.

I can't even score good pics of the 2272.

2013 was aelectric saw. I bring the logs home and use ityear and its time for some new saws......Thinking about a couple 50cc...,.60cc and 70+.......Whats good in the new gen. saws??
I just bought me three new stihl 180 261 362 I bought a electrician it walks thru them better than the 180 I never thought I would like a electric saw it make fool out of me the only thing is it heavy as beck it weighs 36 pounds. Its got a 18 inch bar just lay it on the log its weight push it thru the log.but I do like my Stihl good service and close. I'm not one of them guy get hung up on a saw and crys when some body buys another brand. I don't hop my saws up I run them factory spec.

I just got a 550 from mespura he's a member on here and sells like new saws for a great price. I paid $430 delivered. (it was brand new). Got a ported 2260 from Terry Landrum a site Sponcer at a great price and even with the occational bogg after it idles its starting to be my go to saw. I've got a 372 xt and a 7900 and I usually grab the 7900. Its just got way more snot than the 372 for virtually the same weight. If your interested in the 7900 I think Curtis Collectibles up in Connecticut still has some new ones for a great price.

Latest posts

Back