traded 290 in on new 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I need a Stihl tach before I blow the rest of my savings, and my wife finds out! Anyone know anywhere to get a good deal on one?

HEY CUT!!! Are they as slow as the $14 specials we got a while back? Those are SLOOOOO O O O O O O O O W!

UUUUUGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the car, not a fan of the driver!!!!

So Bowtie, what prompted this sudden change of heart?

Junior wanted more control of the DEI company, Teresa wouldnt budge. Junior wanted that control to run better and compete for a championship. So he made the move to Hendrick because they have the best record, and best chance to get him there.

Junior wanted more control of the DEI company, Teresa wouldnt budge. Junior wanted that control to run better and compete for a championship. So he made the move to Hendrick because they have the best record, and best chance to get him there.

Sorry, I knew that, I meant with the saws.

I think the det 303 and 302 were fast like the edt 5 .5 sec refresh rate.
7 and 8 and Baileys tach was 1.5 sec refresh rate.
Cheapie tach was 2.5 sec refresh rate.
I gave my cheapie tach away free.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Congrats on getting rid of the MS290!!!!! :biggrinbounce2: :laugh: :laugh:

Didn't you forget something like congradulating him on picking the best built, cleanest running, easiest on fuel 70cc saw on the market, :sword: :sword: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Back