traded 290 in on new 441

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I have enough left of my newfound money to rebuild my 028. I cant decide whether to rebuild it or buy another used running saw. I know the 028's were a damn good saw. I am kind of thinking of another 034/036 series, or a smaller limbing saw, like a 200 or similar. Anyone loking for a parts028, or a rough rebuilder? It is complete, but may need piston and cylinder, and the plastic has cracks.

I think you right. Time to find out why everyone talks so good about the 028's.

I have a real clean 028......circa 1983......with heated handles that I don't use much at all. I just aways liked the looks of the saw and its stellar tank like history!!!

The 038 falls in this place too.....IMO!!!

If these saws were only 10 yrs. old or so we prolly wouldn't be talking about there long-lasting durablility!!!

I really like the 372...........but it isn't the tank saw that the 028-038 is!!!

I think you right. Time to find out why everyone talks so good about the 028's.

It won't take long for you to see why either, it's my go-to saw for stuff around my place, even though the 460 is faster, the 028 is just right, really do enjoy that saw.
Now, if I could just find a decent 036/360 to fit in-between the two, kinda miss my 360.

I ran a lot of 034/036 saws, and I love them. My 034 will be with me for the rest of my life. My dad has an 036, and my cousin an 036 Pro. I have ran them and like them a lot. Good saws!

2 me ++++

I ran a lot of 034/036 saws, and I love them. My 034 will be with me for the rest of my life. My dad has an 036, and my cousin an 036 Pro. I have ran them and like them a lot. Good saws!

I have an 036 also,,,, one of my favorites
:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:
Of course I like them all!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back