Transaction with AS member gone bad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This motor would handle most light trimming w/ the right sprocket set up. But what bar lube?: hmm3grin2orange:

[video=youtube_share;S0fVYVWXl7s]http://youtu.be/S0fVYVWXl7s[/video]

oh good lord. whats gonna happen to the track the first time that thing hooks up? or better yet the rider... it mite look like an episode of loony toons:laugh:

:arg:

oh good lord. whats gonna happen to the track the first time that thing hooks up? or better yet the rider... it mite look like an episode of loony toons:laugh:

Crap...if his buddys are anything like mine, the bastards will armor all the seat before his first test run.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

I have to agree with that. There's very few excuses for no communication in this day and age.

Brad,

I completely disagree. Not all of us can post a picture of us sitting behind 2 computers during the day with one devoted strictly to AS. That is not a option that many have. There are many of us that work many jobs outside of being at home working on saws or behind a computer. I do not know anything about the situation that involves the OP and the seller. I really doubt you do either.

Do you??????

If not how can you say There's very few excuses for no communication in this day and age..........

I am not sure how you can say that. Do you understand most folks have lives outside AS. Everyone does not have a smart phone. Hell I have no idea what the F.. a smart phone is. I do not know how to text. I will bet many are like me. We are not all techo genius but that does not make us dishonest. We still commumicate the ole fashion way Flipping pick up the damm dial type phone and ring a guy up. That works better that starting a bit//h session:msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

Once in a while, I have to agree with you Bill.

During the late spring, summer, and early fall- I'm gone on fires. Saws, parts, AS- all of that means nothing to me during that time.

The guys here that farm work long days out away from the house, computers, cell phones, etc. So they have to do business when
they can.

Ya I totally agree...not everyone has an Iphone so they don't have instantaneous communication wherever they are at whenever. However, when you make a transaction and have your money in hand I would hope you would get that shipment out in an semi quick orderly fashion. I'm not saying I know enough details on this transaction to pass judgement...but to say you maybe don't text, don't have an Iphone etc. to warrant an excuse to not communicate with a guy that has money for a piece of merchandise is no excuse. If you have a landline /internet that is enough communication to keep the purchaser up to date.

Brad,

I completely disagree. Not all of us can post a picture of us sitting behind 2 computers during the day with one devoted strictly to AS. That is not a option that many have. There are many of us that work many jobs outside of being at home working on saws or behind a computer. I do not know anything about the situation that involves the OP and the seller. I really doubt you do either.

Do you??????

If not how can you say There's very few excuses for no communication in this day and age..........

I am not sure how you can say that. Do you understand most folks have lives outside AS. Everyone does not have a smart phone. Hell I have no idea what the F.. a smart phone is. I do not know how to text. I will bet many are like me. We are not all techo genius but that does not make us dishonest. We still commumicate the ole fashion way Flipping pick up the damm dial type phone and ring a guy up. That works better that starting a bit//h session:msp_confused::msp_confused::msp_confused:

You make a point but if you are selling a saw and know full well you will have to ship this saw then why wouldn't you state in your sale that you can't ship within a certain amount of time or at least contact the member and tell them you will be slow to ship people will understand that. I know some people are just complaining and not exhausting every effort but I have,I have contacted the man's Dad, Grandfather and aunt, I have even talked to him and his wife and he stated it was lost in the mail and he would send me another saw and look another month has went by. I am not saying that everyone is like this but if I send you the money in a timely manner I would expect the goods delivered in a timely manner. If you can't do that then you should tell the buyer it is his after all.

Last edited:
Ain't no excuses for keeping a man up to date on a purchase. I recently decided to buy some parts for my ak. I told the guy I would get the money order out ASAP. Well over the weekend I took a bad spill on my motorcycle. In the hospital for 3 days. First day in that I could function I grabbed my phone told him what happened. I didn't even need to since I'm the buyer but im not gonna let someone hang loose and not know what's goin on. I'll probably email tomorrow to cancel the buy....damn medical bills.

Bottom line if you can't keep the person up to date, don't sell #### on the Internet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Every one that is not involved!

STEP 1
pour 2 stroke mix into saw,

Step 2

Start saw according to manufacture

Step 3
Breathe in deeply

Step 4
Repeat step 3 until all is clear!!!!!!

A reminder, as this thread proves,

2 stroke and hot women-wife (insert accordingly) is all that is needed!

[video=youtube_share;G90E5qJWAt4]http://youtu.be/G90E5qJWAt4[/video]

I have had to repeat step 4 up to 6 times!
it works, you are not alone!

S3=400
H1=500
H2=750
I never rode a 750 but I will say the 500 was the quickest bike I ever had between my knees. It was far from stock those triples were some bad azz bikes in their day.

'
Brad,

Do you??????

I agree!!!!!!!!!!!
Been tellin'em that for yrs, were not all desk jockeys!

Brad,

Do you??????

Post #12 by meatsaw.. "Well the thing is that I have no idea whether or not they were shipped. He won't reply to any emails. He uses an iPhone too, so I know its not just a matter of being "away from home." If I knew they were shipped no big deal. Or if he'd just reply. Keep me informed. But 2 weeks since he received the money and still no updates is a little crappy."

If it was my money I wouldnt care if the seller tied two dixie cups together, There is no excuse for not communicating over a 2 WEEK time frame. Well unless you died or something worst!!!LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back