Tsumura light bars in Canada, getting some new sizes, any thoughts?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 20" .058 from @thechainsawguy I absolutely love that bar on the Dolmar 6100 it rocks. I have also ran it on a husqvarna 555. if it ever wears out I will get another in a Hart beat.

Not sure if this has been said but how about bars for top handles and other small saws. 14"&16" 3/8 lp. sugi has these, wondering if tsumura would get into that segment of the market.
I would be all over a 3/8lp 16" .050 in a A041 mount.

Not sure if this has been said but how about bars for top handles and other small saws. 14"&16" 3/8 lp. sugi has these, wondering if tsumura would get into that segment of the market.

It is something I have thought about, Every new sizes requires an investment of 50 bars and a wait of 3 to 5 months to be made.

Dave

It is something I have thought about, Every new sizes requires an investment of 50 bars and a wait of 3 to 5 months to be made.

Dave

I will wait and guarantee the purchase of at least 2. you could get in k095 mount that is easy enough to modify to work on an A041

Dave
I understand you don't want to tie up capital and have a higher inventory carrying cost, but at least order some stihl mount in .50. Try 20",24",28, now is the perfect time due the company that carries total bar is either being bought out or discontinuing the light weight total line. Do your due diligence and bring a product to market that people are asking for. Don't just think local.

Which is more popular the 16 or 14? Anyone have a link to the Sugi bar? Looks like I can get them in Laminate and solid light bar or just plain solid bar.
Dave

http://www.treestuff.com/store/catalog.asp?category_id=2041&item=15749

I would say 14 & 16" are about equally as popular. the 16" sugis are an odd dl count at 58.
Might be cool to have a solid bar available if it came in at a significantly lower price than the lightweight bars. that being said, us climbers will generally pay more to have a lighter saw.
I for one would be interested in a lightweight 14" 52 dl for the husky mount. sugihara has this bar but they're $80

Latest posts

Back