whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also, big shout out to Chief. That dude is legit. Took the time to drop down from the boom and show the groundies how to process. Got his hands dirty. Certainly NOT a primadonna crane op. Was a pleasure working with you sir.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Went to pick up my tracked lift yesterday in Quebec ..... A little delay in shipping but I finally have it! Loads of work lined up in back yards and sketchy non climb able trees ! Numerous cool upgrades since I demo'd the same lift last fall. My youngest daughters in the second picture checking it out!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 71
All this over a spruce tree that I would climb, another guy chip and we both would be at the Blackhorse by three?

All this over a spruce tree that I would climb, another guy chip and we both would be at the Blackhorse by three?
Not at all the point. We were set up in a yard across the street. This person asked for a price to do his tree and took it. This is all practice for me. I'll bring the thing out to a tree we can pull over without ever stepping foot into it. I own the machine. It doesn't cost me anything to bring it out besides labor and fuel. Practice practice practice good sir.

But since you took the time to comment, what's your plan for the 15k of trunk wood that is surrounded by a paved driveway and an 89 Iroc to the immediate rear that doesn't move?

But since you took the time to comment, what's your plan for the 15k of trunk wood that is surrounded by a paved driveway and an 89 Iroc to the immediate rear that doesn't move?

I wouldn't worry about an 89 iroc for starters. Lol.

Was gonna do some more outside maintenance on the equipment today, but I dunno. Its miserable out there!! Fridgid ass wind whipping away... wtf, nice weather ever just gonna get here and stay already!!!?? Grr.

Was gonna do some more outside maintenance on the equipment today, but I dunno. Its miserable out there!! Fridgid ass wind whipping away... wtf, nice
ty3yragy.jpg
weather ever just gonna get here and stay already!!!?? Grr.
ypa6yrus.jpg

I'm out doing a sumac. After a night of this.

World's largest bar and portable mill. Plus world's largest Harwood tree . Pics of tree didn't come out but I have the pics of the milled branches. Tree is 14' wide and around 20' tall before the trunk branches out. The branches were 6' by 100.

It's a milling thing so that's where you can view the thread .

If anyone has any idea on how to sell this thing don't hesitate. I'll cut you a fat piece of the pie. We don't want to slab before it's sold but nobody interested in a big wet log either...hhhhmmmm

Latest posts

Back