whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not tree related but there's snow in the air today so I installed this now Im nice and toasty
7105960dd8839bad57667063b0c07900.jpg

Jesse

The oll lady has bad allergies..,. She's defective but I'm stuck with her ..... if I had my way I would have a rocket mass heater

Jesse

Island treework today.
Brought along a Japanese exchange student,,,,,warned him it was gonna be really cold, and offered him a pair of Carhardt insulated coveralls, which he declined. Too bad for him. Kids these days.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 75
No, it's made by some other outfit.
Had me fooled though; it sure looks like a Stanley.
He got it (used) a couple of years ago, with the motor for $10G

Followed this super gorgeous early fortyish blonde gal around for over an hour today looking and talking about her trees. Kinda short blousy sun dress. Lord O' misery....what a body that chick had...wow. Finally her brother come over from down the street and says "Ok, this party is over dude. Send her an email with the price and details."

Followed this super gorgeous early fortyish blonde gal around for over an hour today looking and talking about her trees. Kinda short blousy sun dress. Lord O' misery....what a body that chick had...wow. Finally her brother come over from down the street and says "Ok, this party is over dude. Send her an email with the price and details."

I would have told the guy that if she wasn't gonna suck my **** he better.

Hired a contractor the other day, first couple of little limbs flipped and about hit the house, I thought, " well, maybe its jitters". So he goes up there and starts sending big stuff out nice and proper then all the sudden he ties this monster on and starts back cutting it with no notch, the thing chairs all up in his face and gets into the rigging, I thought, " I hope he lernt his lesson". So he proceeds to destroy this tree for awhile literally crushing us groundies and everything is going OK till he again decides he don't need no front cut on the limb he has his lanyard around, I shut the chipper down and was going to tell him but thought better of it and just watched as it peeled down to his lanyard and broke just above it. Then, for the grand finally, he drops the top onto a big ass horn he left, I was all set to run the thing to the ground nice and easy but it jammed onto that stub hard and I was like, " He's gotta be dead now!" but I locked the rope off and watched him cut the stub which made the top drop another 5 feet slamming him again.

One day I am going to get my **** together and stop all this tree work nonsense. There is a life out there waiting for me, all I have to do is just go get it.

Latest posts

Back