What-a-stihls first tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
treeslayer

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
:hmm3grin2orange:no PPE no truck or chipper door knocking to get work?? definition of a hack perhaps? not sure

I've a million in insurance, a business license, a Quarter page ad in the paper and a stack of jobs, and am getting 5-6 calls a day already. what I did in the winter was find work after getting stuck here last fall. Now I'm rolling, and gearing up, and I'll add more advertising in different newspapers, and man up with some talent.

I also have a phone full of #'s for real tree guys around the country and ain't hiring you. I'd rather have have one of him than 6 of you, I know your type.
you wanna drink a beer, and talk business, fine.
you sound experienced, but if you want to talk trash, kiss my a$$.

BTW, I own every piece of PPE known to mankind, use it when its appropriate, and a few pics of a laid back training day do not reflect my commitment to being professional when it matters.

Last edited:
treeslayer

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
and I sold $3400 in work yesterday by 11:00 am (2 jobs) and by 12 was working on a sweet clearing job that paid $400 in 3 hours.

The Slayer sells work. and gets it done. none of my customers think I'm a hack, only jealous treeguys spit that nonsense.

Whatever.:cheers: anybody can type. post pics.

what-a-stihl

what-a-stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Got called back to the same job for another tree, but I didn't have my What-a-stihl, so I did this one the hard way..............
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and I did it without a hard hat, chaps, or safety police diapers..........;)
Wish I could've been there brother!

Tree Pig

Tree Pig

A.K.A. Stihl-O-Matic
I got sawdust in my eye... I'm gonna die!

I'm going down..........

This is truely some good stuff. :hmm3grin2orange:

kinda reminds me of the BCMA post which was followed by him posting pics of him and his crew working with no PPE he disappeared after that.

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
Got called back to the same job for another tree, but I didn't have my What-a-stihl, so I did this one the hard way..............
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

and I did it without a hard hat, chaps, or safety police diapers..........;)

Ahhh, theres nothing really hard about a tree thats thirty feet laying on its side:dizzy: I think even if I had to load that tree myself by hand that I would be done in about half an hr. but WTF do I know I'm just a rep whore ......

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
and I sold $3400 in work yesterday by 11:00 am (2 jobs) and by 12 was working on a sweet clearing job that paid $400 in 3 hours.

The Slayer sells work. and gets it done. none of my customers think I'm a hack, only jealous treeguys spit that nonsense.

Whatever.:cheers: anybody can type. post pics.

You called me a rep whore , are you jealous of my bling , and why are you always so facking angry , if I had to work with you I would walk to the job , are you getting lade on a normal basis , cause you definitely have some penned up frustration ....:cheers: Oh and ifs thats you with the mouth piece hard hat I could put you in a back pack and climb a tree with you in it , Thats funny its always the short ones that are angry..

Last edited:
treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Look at the last pict. Not a twig snapped on the crab (?) by the house or the little maple by the road....let alone a bent gutter. Looks to me to be about a 3 or 4 inch clearance on either side.

A beginner (101) obviously would not even notice that.

treeslayer

treeslayer

Addicted to ArboristSite
You called me a rep whore , are you jealous of my bling , and why are you always so facking angry , if I had to work with you I would walk to the job , are you getting lade on a normal basis , cause you definitely have some penned up frustration ....:cheers: Oh and ifs thats you with the mouth piece hard hat I could put you in a back pack and climb a tree with you in it , Thats funny its always the short ones that are angry..

don't really have an answer to that, you might be right. sometimes I wonder where my displaced anger come from.........

I am a rude, angry guy too often. I apologize to all I offend on here. I let myself sound off, and my usefulness on here is not being helpful.

My apologies to all.:cheers:

treevet

treevet

Addicted to ArboristSite
Every worst case scenario needs to be considered.

If thats your philosophy I would think you would be a bigger advocate of PPE.[/QUOTE]

That appears to be a rhetorical statement but if a response is expected....as I said earlier, we know when to wear ppe and wear it when appropriate and when demanded by the job site.

What is your perspective Holden?

mr. holden wood

mr. holden wood

ArboristSite Guru
That appears to be a rhetorical statement but if a response is expected....as I said earlier, we know when to wear ppe and wear it when appropriate and when demanded by the job site.

What is your perspective Holden?

I was annoyed with the negative comments towards someone who is just trying to promote basic PPE. He didnt need to be so derogatory to treeslayer but he had a point. If you are going to post pics of a worksite that looks like its from the 1970's you should expect to get a little crticism.
We should do our best to post pics that promote our work in a safe manner. At the very least wear a hard hat and stay safe guys.[/QUOTE]

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
don't really have an answer to that, you might be right. sometimes I wonder where my displaced anger come from.........

I am a rude, angry guy too often. I apologize to all I offend on here. I let myself sound off, and my usefulness on here is not being helpful.

My apologies to all.:cheers:
I am not offended , your just a little salty like an old fisherman, lol I like to see men who know whats up pass there experience on to the next group , you are a better man than my first boss who wouldn't teach you anything he just expected that you know...

Latest posts