What did you give or get for Christmas (saw related)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The store owner have me a log lifter... Now I have two - so 4 strong guys can now lift and walk a 1000lb log or beam. Now to round up 4 strong guys to place my brigge beams!:hmm3grin2orange:

The rest was NOT saw related, but I did good. The wife bought me a Kurt machining vice. Surprised even me. I'd mentioned to a friend months ago that I'd eventually get a Kurt, but.. way too expensive ..;)

Sure the Kurt vise saw related, how else are you going to hold your saw parts to machine them.:cheers: Great vise BTW.

Company/my own :) bought me a Dolmar 5100s for Christmas, it is sweet :biggrinbounce2: My wife bought me Mike Acres' history of chainsaws hardcover book. It's all good.

My 394xp was a Christmas gift early, then I got a SpeedSharp grinder today as well. Can't wait to go try my hand at grinding again... I ruined a fair amount of .325 chains last winter trying to learn to grind.

My wife did you all one better

She bought me a heated massager.. One of those homedics.. you sit it behind you in a chair and it kneads your back..

Top Handle

My mother-in-law gave me a new MS 200 T top handle saw... She was tired of hearing me brag about the Dolmar PS-3410T I bought from Amicks last spring. (My Father-in-Law owns a outdoor power equipment co. and is a Stihl Dealer) My wife bought back a 084 I traded a few weeks ago on a new MS 880; because I told her I missed the manual oiler feature on my old 084.
Life is good
:biggrinbounce2:

Yeah!!!

Stihl MS660!!!

My girlfriend totally hooked me up!!!

attachment.php

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Wife got me a Husky pro arborist helmet (now I have two?) and a pair of Husky safety chaps. Guess she doesn't want me cutting myself up. This was more a present for my father as I already had my PPE but he comes out and cuts unprotected so I'll make him use my old stuff.

Nothing, this time - but last year I got a 372xpg - Witchy got her 5100S for her Birthday last may, and I got a NE346xpg for mine - somewhere inbetween there was the 339xp - I guess that is enough for a while......:chainsawguy: :chainsawguy:

I guess I have to wait till my next two saws my wife is buying me get here.....

I think I have a few to use till they get here...

Last edited:
Wife bought me a nice, big box with a soft bag that locks on top. Box has handles so I can strap it to the top of a load of wood. I chacked, it will hold 4 gallons of gas and 2 gallons of bar oil easy. My chains and extras bars strap to the inside of the lid. Soft bag will hold files, gloves, PPE etc... Box has lashing straps to hold saws. All in all it will make me look organized at least.

I love you baby.

Ron

Latest posts

Back